691     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 6.2K     2 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that people are still donating even though they've broke the $200,000 barrier.

Ultimately I don't see anything but the video forcing the Fords out,

Maybe not even then. They'll deny up and down that it's Rob, then they'll say he never lied in his statement Friday since he used the present tense. They will use every possible excuse and lie before resigning.

TTM:

The video is becoming bit of a small fry compared to the gravity of the investigations around the office.

AoD

I would definitely like to see an audit of their hiring practices. There's apparently no one in the whole city who's more qualified to work there than ex-footballers?

I find it interesting that people are still donating even though they've broke the $200,000 barrier.
IndieGoGo does take 4%, which I don't think is already discounted in the displayed total, so if the video owner actually wants $200,000, the campaign would have to pull in $208,000 to avoid Gawker being out-of-pocket.

It was the first thing to cross my mind. From the initial allegations of a video, I've feared for the safety of those involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back