28     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 319     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 2K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've seen too many movies... I doubt this is going to be a cash-in-the-suitcase type of deal. But who knows.

I think we may hit the goal by 4pm!

I am assuming they want as little electronic record as possible of the deal. You would have to setup a lot of dummy accounts to complete the transaction in one day via Paypal or some other service. It's possible, but cash would probably always be preferred.

On a rather unrelated note, how irritated must the IndieGoGo people be that such a high profile campaign has been dubbed "Crackstarter"? If the Gawker folks had been nice, they would have called it "CrackFordGoGo" or something similar.

Well, it started a crack in the Ford regime.

i'm sure MM knows ...
i was just putting that out there that the source could be a he or she so not to make it easy to identify.
maybe there's a bird sitting on the window ledge listening to this all ;) :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised who watches these forums.

It wasn't that long ago that things we (on a another forum) were speculating about ended up in a news site. Looks like a bad journalist/blogger was reading our discussion and reported it as fact. :rolleyes:

Steven LeDrew is such a f*cking idiot (excuse my language).

He's on CP24 saying that the two staffers just happened to have a better job offer that just happend to be on the same day as these murder revelations and the Crackstarter success.

Someone to get this idiot off the air.

He ran for mayor in 2006. Not kidding. Crazy around here huh?

Crackstarter reaches goal.

In the words of the great prognosticator Don Cherry, "Put that in your pipe and smoke it you left wing pinkos".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back