1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the word's of Joe Biden: "This is a big fucking deal". The video won't need to be purchased. The police have already seen it. There will be charges according to my source. There is evidence of Rob Ford and Doug Ford buying crack cocaine, more than enough for Rob to be arrested. Somebody send a crew of reporters to Ford's house because the cops are going to drag him kicking and screaming in his underwear with his hands behind his back.

Holy shit.

In the word's of Joe Biden: "This is a big fucking deal". The video won't need to be purchased. The police have already seen it. There will be charges according to my source. There is evidence of Rob Ford and Doug Ford buying crack cocaine, more than enough for Rob to be arrested. Somebody send a crew of reporters to Ford's house because the cops are going to drag him kicking and screaming in his underwear with his hands behind his back.

In a drug case a video is of little evidentiary value since you cannot tell from a video if the substance is illegal. They only way the video would be of evidentiary value would be as part of a sting operation in which case Rob and Doug would have been arrested already.

Can Rob Ford even get his hands behind his back?

Last edited:
In a drug case a video is of little evidentiary value since you cannot tell from a video if the substance is illegal. They only way the video would be of evidentiary value would be as part of a sting operation in which case Rob and Doug would have been arrested already.

I'm no drug expert, but I'm pretty sure:

1) I, let alone a professionally trained drug enforcement officer, could tell the difference between crack cocaine and either weed or tobacco. They aren't exactly similar in appearance.

2) If the substance was legal (say tobacco smoked in a hookah), why would Ford be going to such lengths to smoke it?

3) The other men in the video could be known to police for possession or selling of crack cocaine. They may have given the police information.

At this point, it dosen't matter if there's enough legal evidence to arrest the guy. As long as he looks guilty to the layman, Rob Ford is done for. Unless they can block the publication of the video, Rob Ford is done for politically. For real this time.

tumblr_inline_mh3zi1Qcyq1rdt1h7.gif

Gawker just posted this article. Basically validates this whole thing. Gawker and their sister sites have been responsible for breaking many enormous scandals, including most recently the Manti Te'o controversy. As far as I'm concerned if Gawker is reporting on this, the story is legit.

Ford has better be working on his resignation letter. I can't see him escaping this.

Gawker just posted this article. Basically validates this whole thing. Gawker and their sister sites have been responsible for breaking many enormous scandals, including most recently the Manti Te'o controversy. As far as I'm concerned if Gawker is reporting on this, the story is legit.

The Gawker article is what we've already been discussing. It's Gawker that broke the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back