1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 383     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether this is real or not Ford no doubt knew that this was going to come out today (was contacted by CNN) . This would explain his bizarre appearance at his surprise press conference this afternoon. When he stepped before the microphone he appeared to be visibly shaken. I thought for sure he was going to announce his resignation (or some personal tragedy). His voice was quivering and his face was flushed. Some interesting times ahead!

Whether this is real or not Ford no doubt knew that this was going to come out today (was contacted by CNN) . This would explain his bizarre appearance at his surprise press conference this afternoon. When he stepped before the microphone he appeared to be visibly shaken. I thought for sure he was going to announce his resignation (or some personal tragedy). His voice was quivering and his face was flushed. Some interesting times ahead!

Any link to that presser? I'd be interested in seeing it.

^^ So Peepers, will you still be supporting Ford through his rough Times, if this turns out to be true? Will you remain loyal to your man? With this, and the Mike Duffy Senate scandal, it sure ain't a good day for conservatives.

Last edited:
Torontovibe:

Well, as much as I personally enjoy the schadenfreude, I think small-c conservatives have a far more legitimate reason to be displeased about the recent happenings - their chosen ones basically turned out to be as sleazy, incompetent and corrupt as the left they abhor. I think they have a bit of reflecting to do.

That, or they can submit to the expediency of power and have their values corrupted as throughly as those of their representatives.

AoD

Last edited:
Oh PLEASE God let this video be a real thing. It would explain so much about this man.

Last edited:
^^ So Peepers, will you still be supporting Ford through his rough Times, if this turns out to be true? Will you remain loyal to your man? With this, and the Mike Duffy Senate scandal, it sure ain't a good day for conservatives.

If this turns out to be true Ford is finished in politics. He won't be around to support. In this busy news day I watched earlier the Paul Godfrey press conference and it occurred to me that Godfrey would make a good Mayor. Hopefully when the next election rolls around we will have a lot better choices than last time around (lets not forget Fords main opponent last time was a self-admitted "party-drug" abuser).

Last edited:
Hopefully win the next election rolls around we will have a lot better choices than last time around.

Actually, I think those who elected Rob Ford needs to tell us less about "better choices" but ask themselves whether they have chosen wisely in the past instead. If they can't even call this disaster of a man out when all the evidence was laid bare from day one, pray tell, what confidence should the rest of us have on the fitness of these individuals to choose?

AoD

In the word's of Joe Biden: "This is a big fucking deal". The video won't need to be purchased. The police have already seen it. There will be charges according to my source. There is evidence of Rob Ford and Doug Ford buying crack cocaine, more than enough for Rob to be arrested. Somebody send a crew of reporters to Ford's house because the cops are going to drag him kicking and screaming in his underwear with his hands behind his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back