450     1 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.1K     7 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 651     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I thought for sure he was about to resign! He sure looked nervous/stressed/etc. Can't be long now... the Crackstarter is going to hit its mark, and there's going to be all kinds of new pressure. If the Star has 3 different sources for the video, I hope they actually race each other to the bottom and Gawker can actually pay a fraction of the price and give the rest to charity.

He sounded similar to McGuinty did when he announced he was stepping down, tired and nervous

Can someone provide the jist of what Rob just said? My audio didn't work at all.

The guys resigned because they "had other opportunities" and ford tells everyone he works with that if an opportunity comes up, you should take it
He apologized for calling the media maggots, said it's been a hard week for him and he shouldn't have said what he said.
Two guys resigned, but it's business as usual.

My take on this video thingy:

- I am 100% certain a copy of the video exists. Two journalists had their hands on it and I'm certain they would be thinking "gotta get this sucker backed up"

- Gawker would not likely do this undertaking without the knowledge (100%) of a backup

- One person who would probably believe that he got the sole copy ---> R. F.

A video exists, and I'm sure of it.

It's his only hope. The last thing he wants is the media and voters digging up more dirt for the next 16 months. And it puts likely challengers like Chow in a disadvantageous position as they have to start their campaign from scratch.

Ford: The comm-team quit because they got great job offers somewhere else.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

$2,834 to go on Crackstarter. Any guesses on what time it reaches $200,000?

Last edited:
Or maybe his source is one of the resigned?

MetroMan:

Don't laugh, anything else is a better opportunity after the last 2 weeks. You've got to hand it to him though, losing BOTH on the same day. Told him not to cut the gravy too much.

AoD

No, not one of them but my source got his stream of information cut off with these resignations. My source is still there and he may still have useful info but it's from outside the office now. Still talking to my media and police sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back