446     1 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.1K     7 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 649     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not secret sources. I'm acquainted with several members of the media. It's open information, just not mainstream because nobody is reporting it. I and others are making it mainstream, I and others are reporting our open conversations with members of the media.

I almost dated a girl who works at 680 News, met her on POF. Never went anywhere, and being the little (insert degrading term here) she was, she had no interest even remaining friends. Her loss, cause if I pointed her in the direction of this thread it could single handedly propel her from weekend sportscaster to a lead position.

Just felt like sharing that tidbit with you all. Carry on.

Rob Ford is going to speak in a bit. He's going to call for an early election.

It's his only hope. The last thing he wants is the media and voters digging up more dirt for the next 16 months. And it puts likely challengers like Chow in a disadvantageous position as they have to start their campaign from scratch.

Ford is nervous. And obviously in distress. Almost looks like he's about to burst out in tears. Never seen him like this before. Part of me feels sorry for the man (I know I shouldn't)

Ford is nervous. And obviously in distress. Almost looks like he's about to burst out in tears. Never seen him like this before. Part of me feels sorry for the man (I know I shouldn't)

I was about to say the same thing. I can't stand the guy, but I can't help it, given how protracted this whole thing is. That being said, every time I hear him open his mouth, that sympathy immediately dissipates.

Or maybe his source is one of the resigned?

MetroMan:

Don't laugh, anything else is a better opportunity after the last 2 weeks. You've got to hand it to him though, losing BOTH on the same day. Told him not to cut the gravy too much.

AoD

Last edited:

Yeah, I thought for sure he was about to resign! He sure looked nervous/stressed/etc. Can't be long now... the Crackstarter is going to hit its mark, and there's going to be all kinds of new pressure. If the Star has 3 different sources for the video, I hope they actually race each other to the bottom and Gawker can actually pay a fraction of the price and give the rest to charity.

Ford has apparently apologized for calling the media maggots. That makes everything all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back