435     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 545     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 2K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any bought these books yet? I'm going to get them, though I barely have time to read these days. Fillion's sounds thoughtful while Towhey's is scandalous.

It seems Ford Nation has shrunk from 30% to 20%. Still, all it could take is for something like, say, the transit union getting that essential service legislation overturned and striking to swing folks back towards the nation!

I'm interested in reading both but I'm hesitant to support Towhey in any way.
I don't think either of them will be "keepers" for your bookshelf. Maybe you can meet up with UTers who've read them and are willing to lend them. Or just wait a bit; they'll probably be on the remainder shelves soon enough.

Cannibal Ford does Hannibal Lecter. Guess this settles Doug's vegetarian claims. Wonder if Rob is riddled with bite marks. What is it with all these biters?
Don't forget the other biter in Ford's world:

images

Any bought these books yet? I'm going to get them, though I barely have time to read these days. Fillion's sounds thoughtful while Towhey's is scandalous.

I'm reading Filion's book on my phone. Funny that the only E-Books I've ever bought are Tossell's, Doolittle's, and now Filion's. And as much as I'd like to read the scandalous details in Towhey's book, I don't want to hand my money over to him. I guess I'll be willing to wait to get that from the lieberry.

You may also be able to borrow it as an ebook -- not all titles are available, but many are, and the wait list is generally shorter than for hardcopy. (Another library helpful hint -- the waitlist for large print is usually also shorter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back