249     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 368     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha considering that Harper/team famously vets the individuals attending his events, those two druggies showing up got some splaining to do.

AoD
Too bad Harper didn't do such a thorough job vetting his Senate and other appointments either. Hard to throw the FoBros under a campaign bus that's lost its wheels. If this were Newfoundland the participants would show up in full face/head covered costumes. In Etobicoke they'll show up in Ford Nation Sweatshirts!

Robyn Urback comments on this unholy alliance of desperation in the National Post.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-c...st-about-everything-harper-purports-to-reject

"The Tories threw out a candidate for saying abortion should be limited to women who are raped, but they’re willing to host a rally with a guy with laundry list of racist and sexist remarks, who has been the subject of prolonged police investigations and shameless lies to the public about his drug history. The tough-on-drugs, anti-prostitution, economy-first Tories want this guy?"

Isn't today the big fat Ford wedding?

(Who gets married on a Thursday?)
wedding.PNG
https://instagram.com/p/83soFXQdVa/

Attachments

• wedding.PNG
    wedding.PNG
    902.1 KB · Views: 429
The Night Shift was the Bassos, Rob's secret Cabinet; we have photographic proof supplied by the Negotiator for the Crack Video! The Basso that works for Deco was Doug's informant.

I'm shocked to learn that the ToeRag was actually running the City and "whipping" the Councilors for Rob-Doug's genius ideas. Thanks Mark for making Toronto look even crazier than the former Mayor.

I think Harper should take the Wizard of Oz as his date on Saturday nite to meet Doug.
since the example used was about the sheppard subway... i'm wondering in the 'night shift' are developers or earth excavators or something like that...

Sorry but I'm lovin' it. Its like watching the formation of the Perfect Storm of toxic testosterone as the two biggest ego obsessed hypocrites in Cdn politics pump up to rumble. This could be better than the Garrison Ball fiasco! How's Robbie supposed to cope with the pressure of being the 3rd man-boy in as the national press circle the spectacle?

Harper's the bigger fool cuz the Fords don't stay on script and nor do the Earl Cowans of Ford Nation.

Reactions: YPQ
Rob talks about 'doing another smash' in the bathroom.
"smash" is drug slang for injecting drugs. He did mention heroin on the phone to Towhey. So he's shooting up heroin? Coke? Speedballs? Or is he (Rob) talking out of his ass?
i thought 'smash' meant, injecting something that used to be a pill... as in you smash or crush the pill to make the solution you are going to inject... so my guess here is some sort of prescription meds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back