News   Jul 16, 2024
 476     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.3K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew! Bautista > Ford! :D

Don't worry, my wife and I brought the good luck. They win every time we go to the game. That game was insane to be at!! I wonder if Ford got pelted with beer when fans started tossing crap onto the field. Half the junk people were throwing was landing on people in the 100 level.

The book excerpt sounds like a scene out of Sid and Nancy. Two addicts together is never a good thing--especially when there's a gun in the house.

So bizarre, why is Ford always after money from Renata? And why does he call Towhey only to leave him on the line only to ignore him while he yells at Renata?

No wonder CCAS was involved.

It's another remind that he was definitely crazy enough to, say, arrange a jailhouse beating or break-and-enter/assault back then.

Last edited:
He talked about how we should all party together. He’d get some whores for us and we’d party all night. He went on about how much fun he’d had in Chicago with his brother and Jim Flaherty. They’d partied and partied, he said. At some point, Doug and Flaherty had f–ked off and left him on his own. So f–k them. He talked about whores and drugs. It was hard to tell how much of the story was true.

The Night Shift was the Bassos, Rob's secret Cabinet; we have photographic proof supplied by the Negotiator for the Crack Video! The Basso that works for Deco was Doug's informant.

I'm shocked to learn that the ToeRag was actually running the City and "whipping" the Councilors for Rob-Doug's genius ideas. Thanks Mark for making Toronto look even crazier than the former Mayor.

I think Harper should take the Wizard of Oz as his date on Saturday nite to meet Doug.

So Towhey's book was timed to drop on top of Filion's?

Or in a stroke of madness, happen to hit right at the final week of the Federal election while Harper is trying to look cozy with the subject.

Don't worry, my wife and I brought the good luck. They win every time we go to the game. That game was insane to be at!! I wonder if Ford got pelted with beer when fans started tossing crap onto the field. Half the junk people were throwing was landing on people in the 100 level.

Interesting - I don't recall seeing any photos of him close to the end of the game and getting in the general post-game revelry. which would be a no-brainer for the attention starved. Was he prematurely wiped?

AoD

Last edited:
i hate how he's giving rob 'an out' as well... maybe he was just lying about **** to upset renata. yeah... and maybe it's true.

but man i wish i knew what the **** were!! why all that money in the couch? he caught who on video? he sold what? cousins willy and dougie? transvestite mikey?

'Doing another smash' in the bathroom?

Renata doesn't come off so well there either.

Re first excerpt from Towhey's book. If the man had any integrity he not only would have called 911 but CAS. Screw the job when you've got mention of a gun, drugs, threats, and little kids present.

I hope the mix tape Fillion sent Ford in spahab included Highway to Hell. The Ford book I want to see would be a tell-all by Karen Stinz also claiming PTSD, for inclusion in the Ford Liberry.

Chris Caple ‏@chriscaple 17m17 minutes ago
With two Fordbooks coming out & the toxic twins throwing a party for @pmharper let's remember the COI case against them continues.
Chris Caple ‏@chriscaple 5m5 minutes agoToronto, Ontario
Ford bros are currently fighting a serious conflict of interest case in court. But that's clearly not bothering @pmharper. #elexn42
Chris Caple ‏@chriscaple 2m2 minutes agoToronto, Ontario
Fords have likely spent more fighting conflict of interest case than the Duffy cheque @pmharper claims to've known nothing about. #elexn42

Something else Harper forgot about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back