276     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 526     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 638     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
From tonight's debate--it's always in someone's backyard, isn't it?

ddale8 11:43pm via Twitter Web Client
Ford quote I missed tonight: "I'm pro-development. But I'm only pro-development (if) it's not in someone's backyard."

I knew it, Dougie is "Captain NIMBY", defender of lies, division, and the American way.

Re: Polls
I lost all faith in polls last spring when I got 3 calls on my land line regarding a bi-election in Toronto centre. I have a 905 area code and live in Oakville. 'nuff said. Vote for who you think is the candidate most aligned with your ideals. Keep democracy alive.

I've seen that clown at the Bovine every time I've gone there.

I'm gobsmacked. There is still a bovine? Im effing near fifty and I hung there whilst young.Tell me Sanctuary is gone please.

(We used to say old punks never die they just pretend to be Goths at sanctuary.)

Old punk.

Seems about the right demographic for FordVillage: antisocial substance abuser with various personality disorders; a malcontent with no impulse control and no ability to plan for the future (are you sureyou are going to want tattoos on your face when you're 70? etc.) Also he's wearing the hat they call "The Randy".

wow, nice judgment. :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprised if the Chow and Tory people did refuse to talk to him. That's how people end up in FN, summarily judged and dismissed. So what if he has tattoos on his face? It's not contagious.

wow, nice judgment. :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprised if the Chow and Tory people did refuse to talk to him. That's how people end up in FN, summarily judged and dismissed. So what if he has tattoos on his face? It's not contagious.

True, but in some cases it could be quite distracting. Personal expressions are all very well and good, but with the stigmas still attached to overt examples, it's probably prudent to keep them where they only show during leisure pursuits. Times are changing, however, so the gawkers are not so blatant these days. In the end we'll probably all be sprouting piercings from every body part and telling our personal histories through body art. Progress, I think it's called.

The finger is a nice classy touch though heh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back