678     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 602     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 742     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you had a steel laryngoscope blade placed at the base of your tongue so that your epiglottis could be lifted out of the way of the breathing tube they put in. Unless Rob had surgery, that's not why he's hoarse. Not uncommon after/during chemo to get irritation of your mouth and throat.

I'd imagine really aggressive chemo would pretty much irritate everything, although I've known people who've felt just a bit tired, even with heavy chemo. Ford being hoarse vs his later appearance at a bar is more telling.

Yes but let's not pretend Tory didn't know exactly what Toronto was getting with Rob Ford. Tory knew exactly what he was doing when he supported Ford. Yep, he supported Ford because they were friends who were both on the same team. He did that, in spite of the fact that he knew Ford was in over his head and would be a terrible mayor. That's why I find it hard to believe that Tory actually cares about this city. He obviously wasn't concerned about the damage his buddy would do to our city or the repercussions. That is what I call very bad judgement but I am not surprised at that, as Tory has a history of making very bad judgements.

I don't know why this city can't find better quality people, to run for political office. Again, we are given very bad options and look how good that turned out for us the last time. I don't see why Tory deserves my vote, in fact, I see many good reasons why he doesn't. The first one being the sleazy guy he chose to manage his campaign. That tells you a lot about Tory and his lack of integrity, right there.

We have better quality candidates. Soknacki and Golkind come to mind. Too bad neither had a hope of being elected.

The most damning evidence of poor judgement and unsuitability for the mayor's chair:

"Records show Tory contributed $300 to [Doug] Ford when he was running for the Ward 2 council seat, on top of a $2,000 donation to his brother Rob Ford, who was then running for mayor."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...dorsements-makes-retraction-1.2788004?cmp=rss

I'd say a four year old donation to Doug Ford is small potatoes compared to SmartTrack and the decision to keep the Scarborough subway. To me this is the real evidence of poor judgment and unsuitability for the mayor's chair. He lost my vote on both of those stupid, expensive planks.

I'd imagine really aggressive chemo would pretty much irritate everything, although I've known people who've felt just a bit tired, even with heavy chemo. Ford being hoarse vs his later appearance at a bar is more telling.

Yeah. I have a feeling, though, that he's the type to try to go out regardless of how he's feeling. After watching a Ford Fest video on NOW - which features several lingering shots of Rob during Doug's speech - I have started to have a smidge of empathy for a guy who's absolutely perpetually insecure and probably needs the attention more than anything else.

So is Chow going to use this interesting tidbit of Tory donating to the Fords? "TORY: A FORD IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING" -- something along those lines?

They do just fine and live longer in captivity, and if you saw this "bowl" you'd see how sophisticated it is.

Typical hippie nonsense...

quite a bit of the life in there was wild caught, which is not at all cool. as for life expectancy... maybe see it as a question of quality over quantity.

Could be thrush. Common yeast. Candida. Chemo knocks the body's ph out of whack opening it up to thrush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back