157     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 394     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 680     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
never mind, forgot cp24 is no longer the same as citytv.

Yeesh my mind is playing tricks on me. It's like I'm living in a city where Rob Ford became mayor in 2010 or something.

Katie Simpson, and Stephanie Smyth are the only ones to me that can be credibly called journalists at CP24. Re: Doug, Animatronic mentioned this, and I'm thinking the idea may have something. Doug might be just running interference for Rob to parachute back into Ward 2.

Katie was promoted. Ottawa bureau, CTV

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
"They're pretty ignorant" Doug Ford on crowd at tonight's debate #TOpoli
Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie
Doug Ford loses his patience with the local residents in the debate audience: "They're pretty ignorant, some of 'em."

Last I knew, you don't call people attending a debate ignorant.

Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie
Doug Ford also angrily insists that, unlike Tory, he is not at all "entitled."

DougFordTO
‏@DougFordTO
How do I grow my base when everyone who isn't already in Ford Nation is an ignorant disingenuous monkey?

At first, Doug did surprisingly well at debates, but it sure didn't take long for him to start blowing up at them.
Not enough FN in the audience. Unfortunately the seats are filled with ignorant folks who don't appreciate the Fords and everything they have given to the city. Poor Doug, I don't think very many people like him, and it's starting to bother him. Hahahahaha...

Ann Hui @annhui
"I stood up and I fought for you folks for four years," Doug Ford says to Bloor W. Village audience after a few laugh at him

Like when you tried to close the lie-berrie down the street?

Last edited:
Not enough FN in the audience. Unfortunately the seats are filled with ignorant folks who don't appreciate the Fords and everything they have given to the city. Poor Doug, I don't think very many people like him, and it's starting to bother him. Hahahahaha...

Folks who want SUBWAYS!

I started out to go, Kat. But, the rain was coming so I watched online instead in cozy comfort. :)

Both Casita and I are in close proximity to the debate but plans failed (my daughter came home from school feeling yucky and my husband is totally incapable of handling sick kids, so...) I am happy to report that my SIL heckled Ford at Oakwood last night - when he talked about saving a Billion dollars she yellled out "in what, paper clips".

Did anyone hear Ari's closing comments, or have they not yet happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back