653     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 583     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 727     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing, nothing [note the Rob Ford rhetorical device] that Doug Ford hates more than being laughed at.

Good excuse to use that line I've always recommended using on him: "You're cute when you're angry."

Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 11.52.17 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 11.52.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 11.52.17 PM.png
    41 KB · Views: 839
I thought the more common trope relates to him wearing "obvious" hairplugs...

A bit like his mate Gil Moore, drummer for Triumph and Metalworks studio partner from Mrs Saga. Gil was an early adopter of hair plugs. Ear plugs, not so much. Nowadays he just wears a poodle on his head.)

Last edited:
Gosh, sorry to let you down! (I just thought it was a cool word - like disingenuous.)

Well, ok I accept your apology then. Pobody's nerfect, I mean I'm still trying to figure out if Rob is more famous, or is he more in-famous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b6_i_eSgR8

I first heard about the fatal streetcar collision while I was waiting for a dental appointment, and when I heard that MINO was also in the area where the collision happened. I started wondering if someone had left open the nitrous oxide tank for the whole office.

Last edited:
I love rock'n'roll. Just wish I had the hair. Gil didn't either, until he discovered Hair Plug for Men. ;)
Suitable attire for his metier. Not a problem.

I really like when they use a bandana to camouflage the roots. I stood in an elevator (I know) behind some Arrowsmith members. Very short, somewhat sparse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back