1.9K     1 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 623     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 951     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would consider, just one time, an oral board rather than a debate. Especially for Doug.

Not a debate where he can be folksy with the crowd, and shout at other candidates. No small talk. No arguing. Nobody giving a sh!t about how Rob is feeling today. None of his FN crew allowed in. Just Doug versus the interview panel.

It's actually pretty fast because the questions come rapid-fire. Like skeet shooting.

From what I remember, they made me wait needlessly in a stuffy room for the interview to start. Then some dude came running in and told me to, "Hurry the fuck up!"

The interview panel, which included a civilian, was rude to me and argumentative with my answers. Some of the questions were stupid. I had to just STFU and take it.

It was similar to a police interrogation like you see on TV. The whole experience was very upsetting. But, I found out later it was to see how you react to stress.

I would love to see how Doug would react in front of an oral board.

Last edited:
No one has done more for the arts community in Toronto... by delivering an endless stream of one-liners to our struggling Toronto comedy writers.

No one has done more for the arts community in Toronto than the Fords! We've been helping people put their artwork on a label for more than 50 years!

On criminal defence lawyers: I used to think they were scum but then some of my best friends are CDL's. In fact, their job is to hold the police's and prosecutor's feet to the fire to ensure that they are doing their jobs correctly and assembling unassailable proof that the accused did in fact commit the crime. These lawyers are not (most of them) trying to get guilty parties off the hook; they are there to ensure that the justice system works justly.

To my point: Toronto police officer rebuked by judge for fabricating evidence; Man charged with drug trafficking and weapons possession is acquitted after judge finds ‘inexcusable deceptive conduct’ from police officer.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 1m
Damian Abraham of the band Fucked Up tells the crowd he won't tolerate any homophobic, racism, etc. #TOpoli

That will be hard for Ford Nation.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 9s
@MorganBaskinTO notes Doug Ford has voted against funding for several art organizations #TOpoli

Doug just ignored her.

Last edited:
How can 1 poll have John Tory with a 22 point lead and another one with only a 7 point lead? It doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back