213     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 668     10 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 402     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I missed the news while I was a'snooze but I couldn't help but wonder why no MSM came up with a headline like:
Mayor stripped of his power leaves City Hall Powerless

Then I thought some more and decided that Tory is funny as hell and needs a real radio gig with Rob Ford--maybe on TSN or Hockey Night in Canada? Just call it The Ford & Tory Twins' Show

I think Olivia should drop out.

Doug Ford is such a typical Scorpio...not a fan.

I spied some Ford Nation cult members in Etobicoke--they look like crazy religious freaks. If they come knocking on my door I'm giving 'em a lecture.:D

Last edited:
True, BUT...

He took medical leave from his paying job of Mayor!

But can still execute camping and FoFam rally duties?

Or am I missing something with the medical leave thing??

Did you send this to the IC? I know they can't act right now but it's something that they should be aware of.

I'm pretty sure that's Bob. Bob is blind and walks with a cane. His wife is a tattoo artist. A few years ago he was nearly beat to death with a hammer in his own bed by a disgruntled ex-roommate who had stolen their dogs. He's pretty together, but on the low end of the 'giving a shit' spectrum.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...ing_hammer_to_attack_woman_and_blind_man.html

Don't think they're together anymore, but Kelly is an awesome tattoo artist.

I'm pretty sure that's Bob. Bob is blind and walks with a cane. His wife is a tattoo artist. A few years ago he was nearly beat to death with a hammer in his own bed by a disgruntled ex-roommate who had stolen their dogs. He's pretty together, but on the low end of the 'giving a shit' spectrum.

Every once in a while I enjoy being schooled on my own judgemental ways. Thanks for today's lesson.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...ing_hammer_to_attack_woman_and_blind_man.html

Don't think they're together anymore, but Kelly is an awesome tattoo artist.

That goes to show how long it's been since I have seen him. My mind might be fuzzy on the whole 'stolen dogs' part, but the back story to that incident I think was pretty crazy.

Anyways, I wouldn't say that the Ford Mayor t-shirt means anything really, but it's funny seeing people using him as an example of the usual Ford Nation lunacy.

Last edited:
That goes to show how long it's been since I have seen him. My mind might be fuzzy on the whole 'stolen dogs' part, but the back story to that incident I think was pretty crazy.

Anyways, I wouldn't say that the Ford Mayor t-shirt means anything really, but it's funny seeing people using him as an example of the usual Ford Nation lunacy.
The same guy was in the background of a picture I saw on the Twitter last week. Doug was holding a presser outside and the cowboy was standing behind Doug.

Argh! Just heard on CP2Ford Doug essentially accused Kristin Wong-Tam of "dirty politics" ( ie faking the letter). Ridiculous station passed this off as Ford "not condoning" homophobia !

Last edited:
Argh! Just heard on CP2Ford Doug essentially accused Kristin Wong-Tam of "dirty politics" ( ie faking the letter). Ridiculous station passed this off as Ford "not condoning" homophobia !

Jesus Fuckin' Christ, not to state the obvious to too ridiculous an extent, but Thug Ford Jr. accusing anyone else of dirty politics takes a veritible truckload of smarmy, hypocritical gall. My God! It would take a hell of a nerve even if Tam-Wong was lying about the threatening hate mail she received, which I have no doubt she was not. And good old CP20FORD completely missing the point, natch. :rolleyes:

The numerous lies he and Brother Blob have spewed out - the fake bomb threats at City Hall alone - makes this little sidetrip into hypocrisy completely beyond the pale. The man is an utter scumbag.

Jesus Fuckin' Christ, not to state the obvious to too ridiculous an extent, but Thug Ford Jr. accusing anyone else of dirty politics takes a veritible truckload of smarmy, hypocritical gall. My God! It would take a hell of a nerve even if Tam-Wong was lying about the threatening hate mail she received, which I have no doubt she was not. And good old CP20FORD completely missing the point, natch. :rolleyes:

The numerous lies he and Brother Blob have spewed out - the fake bomb threats at City Hall alone - makes this little sidetrip into hypocrisy completely beyond the pale. The man is an utter scumbag.
It's because they expect everyone to operate at the same low standard as they do. They make shit up all the time, therefore, so does everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back