653     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 583     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 727     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone heard Towhey's show. He had asked if someone from the sit-in would go on the show but I doubt anyone obliged.

I thought that hey'd ignored the request, but I didn't listen to his show. I thought The Province with Wynne had returned on Sunday.

Heavyweight Burger Smackdown

Don't anybody say "let's get Mikey, he'll eat anything"... give some props to Uncle Rob ...

baconator.png

The Baconator, from Wendy's.

luther-burger-doughnut-burger-t_j_-mulligans.jpg

The Luther Burger - glazed donut replaces the bun

mcdonalds-land-sea-and-air-.jpg

The Land, Sea & Air burger from McDonald's - Big Mac, Filet-o-Fish and McChicken, all at once.

Attachments

• baconator.png
    baconator.png
    75 KB · Views: 773
  • luther-burger-doughnut-burger-t_j_-mulligans.jpg
    luther-burger-doughnut-burger-t_j_-mulligans.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 740
  • mcdonalds-land-sea-and-air-.jpg
    mcdonalds-land-sea-and-air-.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 829
Well no the finger was superfluous to the experience . But the ravenousness is a part of it. The chemical cascade from the food hitting the bloodstream is akin to alcohol or drugs, and like most alcoholics a bigger hit is more satisfying. Like hard liquor versus beer. Hence the fast eating. Another factor is the hormonal signal of fullness will stop the binge and the addict is racing that to get a bigger "food high".
Its complex and wears away at the sufferers resolve setting up.a loop.

These polls showing Ford in contention and all the media attention surrounding each poll that comes out is only going to serve to instigate the electorate to vote for Tory.

Well no the finger was superfluous to the experience . But the ravenousness is a part of it. The chemical cascade from the food hitting the bloodstream is akin to alcohol or drugs, and like most alcoholics a bigger hit is more satisfying. Like hard liquor versus beer. Hence the fast eating. Another factor is the hormonal signal of fullness will stop the binge and the addict is racing that to get a bigger "food high".
Its complex and wears away at the sufferers resolve setting up.a loop.

Attachments

• 20070413-The_Bogan_Burger_Napier_Hotel_3.jpg
    20070413-The_Bogan_Burger_Napier_Hotel_3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 786
Last edited:
I doubt he's still in college. As the story goes, he had to upgrade his high school marks just to meet Humbers 60% entrance requirement. Past performance is usually an indicator of future performance.

It's telling that the Ford-next-generation educational benchmark seems to be community college, i.e. learn to be hard-workin' taxpayers rather than pointy-headed professorial elites...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back