4.4K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until the imbecile starts debating. He knows less about city policies than Rob.

And he is even more prone to 'just making shit up' - along the lines of 10,000 people called him while he was having breakfast this morning to tell him that they support some crank notion that he recalls incorrectly from Fox News.

Indeed. He's been remarkably "correct" since he stepped into the race. I wonder if he can keep up the charade and act like the man of the people, pretend he's a nice guy. People might lap it up. Some real imbeciles in this town.

I would only worry if Doug starts polling at over 28% regularly. This has always been Rob's ceiling so if Doug can exceed that then a victory would be possible. I doubt it personally. Wait until the imbecile starts debating. He knows less about city policies than Rob.

Very true. I used the word distant to compare him to Tory. Tomorrow's debate should be interesting.

Indeed. He's been remarkably "correct" since he stepped into the race. I wonder if he can keep up the charade and act like the man of the people, pretend he's a nice guy. People might lap it up. Some real imbeciles in this town.

When he finally cracks I hope he goes Full-Doug Jr, turning beet-red with the high pitched nasally threats and menacing looks.

No hockey practice here, but I did remember riding in the back of a pickup truck. The key is to pack more kids in it, that way each kids acts as a shock and bump dampener. ;) I also remember lawn darts having steel tips. While I think safety and common sense is important, I think there's a point of silliness where some people think we can remake th world out of nerf.[/QUOTE

It may be harsh but I think seat belt, helmet and other safety.laws are weakening the gene pool. Too many people who would be dead of their own stupidity remain alive to breed it into the next generation. Lawn darts with steel tips? Had em, and super slider snow skates. No injuries to report.

About civic engagement, I want everyone to tell all the students they know who are away from home that they are entitled to vote twice. At "home" and in their college town. But they must get on the two voter lists. Only true for municiple elections.

Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 9.20.02 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 9.20.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 9.20.02 AM.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 657
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back