154     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 1K     3 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 479     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP24 just reported that a senior hospital official said because that particular doctor is treating him means they believe it's malignant.

.@AndrayDomiseTO, challenging Rob Ford for council in Ward 2, raised $10k from 1pm to 9:30pm yesterday. #TOpoli

For perspective, prior to yesterday, Andray has raised a total of $22,000. Then RoFo decided to join the race and boom!! So it seems many people really want RoFo out of Toronto politics, period. Hope this is the start of the avalanche.

isn't ward limit 33000?

CP24 just reported that a senior hospital official said because that particular doctor is treating him means they believe it's malignant.

Well, Rob should enjoy the time he has left with his family in that case. I know it is too late to drop out of Ward 2, but he needs to get out of politics right now. Of course, that won't stop the Ford family from exploiting it for the council seat...

I don't see this anywhere though. No breaking news so far, not even on the CP24 Twitter feed.

Last edited:
Maybe the scarring, or lack of scars, is not an issue but it does seem to me one factor that makes it less likely they already knew the deal with the tumour.

Wrong area, and respective G.I. cells "heal" rapidly, there would be no apparent sign of previous biopsy after three months, even in a "mass".

Speaking of scars, where is Robbie's appie scar? The pool pics are bad but such a scar would still be apparent.

You are quite right, generally speaking. However, pregnancies have been missed in MOs, so a large tumour could conceivably be missed unless there was reason to suspect. In the end, no one knows for sure: it's all speculation. The next week will shed more light.

If the doctors were aware of a previous "tumor" and family history they would.

I know it is too late to drop out of Ward 2, but he needs to get out of politics right now.

He will remain employed by the City until the new mayor is sworn in. After that, if elected in Ward 2, if his MD recommends it, he will be eligible for Long Term Disability and full benefits. I know guys who have been on LTD for years. Rob has said he wants to do his 30 years with the city and then GTFO. Lots of guys do that. He will then be eligible for an unreduced OMERS pension.

He's already paid his hundred bucks. May has well leave his name on the nomination and see what happens. No law says he has to go door-knocking if he doesn't want to. He's well enough known in Ward 2 anyway.

Last edited:
This is an interesting post on twitter:
Retweeted by Joyce Ball
Richard Whittall ‏@WhittallTO 56m

Greenstone clinic took down their Colorectal page in the last 2 hours. Nothing suspicious there at all.

He will remain employed by the City until the new mayor is sworn in. After that, if elected in Ward 2, if his MD recommends it, he will be eligible for Long Term Disability and full benefits. I know guys who have been on LTD for years. Rob has said he wants to do his 30 years with the city and then GTFO. Lots of guys do that. He will then be eligible for an unreduced OMERS pension.

He's already paid his hundred bucks. May has well leave his name on the nomination and see what happens. No law says he has to go door-knocking if he doesn't want to. He's well enough known in Ward 2 anyway.

So basically, he would be be councillor in name only who would never show up at City Hall. That is something I could deal with. It would also show how dumb the ward is to elect a cancer patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back