212     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 666     10 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 402     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted the first version because it had a typo, but I like it enough to feel like it's worth posting again

54283789.jpg

Attachments

• 54283789.jpg
    54283789.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 906
Klusterfuck?

( Actually, according to Google Translate, it's "Clusterfuck".
The translation for any word Google translate doesn't understand is that word in the same language. You'll find it give the same translation into Chinese - which seems unlikely.

also remember that those that pick on someone for how they speak another language, usually only know one language themselves.

True, but I've also heard the 'Olivia can't speak English/isn't understandable' from Fordites whose ESL was way worse than hers.

Doug will probably be impolitic enough to allude to it as well.

I imagine that the Fords think they're clever. What I think is this: that Toronto voters are as of today motivated to turn out hugely in favour of Tory on Oct. 27th.

The press will have a great time with this campaign. G&M will rekindle allegations that DuhFo was a drug dealer. The other rags (Star, Sun) will do same. We already know that Doug is the evil one while Rob is merely the dupe. I expect the media to play up that theme, big time.

Kudos to those of you who knew this whole drama was written in stone. It obviously was. Diane & Co. think they're pretty smart, but the act will wear off really fast now (you can fool some people some of the time …. ). There may be a Ford elected to council, but he'll be left willy-nilly this time, with absolutely no allies.

Wow! This day has been a whirlwind of activity. It has taken me this long just to get caught up from last night. I have only one thing to say: In this game of maniacal musical chairs being played so brazenly by the entire Ford clan and their demonic minions I sincerely hope that when the clown music stops the chairs are all occupied by the sane.

I just want the circus to leave town. Staying west of the Humber would be enough.

For whatever reason, the Fords decided they wanted to make the big time in the political arena. Unfortunately, one way or another, they couldn't escape the fact that they are just a family of crooks.

And now twitter is reporting that dougfordformayor.ca was registered back in May - and when did RoFo get in rehab?

AoD

It was registered May 6th - no word on who grabbed it. Anyone could have...

Domain name: dougfordformayor.ca
Domain status: registered
Creation date: 2014/05/06
Expiry date: 2015/05/06
Updated date: 2014/05/11
DNSSEC: Unsigned

Registrar:
Name: Tucows.com Co.
Number: 156

Name servers:
ns2.meganameservers.com
ns3.meganameservers.com
ns1.meganameservers.com

I just want the circus to leave town. Staying west of the Humber would be enough.

For whatever reason, the Fords decided they wanted to make the big time in the political arena. Unfortunately, one way or another, they couldn't escape the fact that they are just a family of crooks.

I am not sure if getting ejected out of the solar system is sufficient.

AoD

Didn't think to put Mikey in a school board seat - that's actually pretty clever on their part. He can win that and run for Ward 2 in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back