3K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 612     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the "Working diagnosis of a tumor"...
Lets keep in mind that the Doctor can't just go to the press and reveal medical info without the patients consent.
I think Rob and Doug would impress upon the Doctor that the real diagnosis is not to be disclosed.

Hence the "working diagnosis".

City tv reporting (like Don Peat) that Ford has had previous surgery for a tumour. Would expect such a person to have regular check ups with that medical history.

In my hospital PR career, many years ago, the TO reporter who gave us enduring grief was a young Sun reporter named Joe Warmington. He routinely ignored the privacy and confidentiality rules and we had cause to evict him from the premises several times.

That's EXACTLY what I am thinking. He's known about it and now it's time for surgery. Perhaps it is benign and he put it off; waiting to see how things would go.

^ This. 4shiz.

I'd do that too if I was running for mayor and had the option. (And praise be that I'm not.) At least if I was deluded enough to think I had a crack at winning.

From Robert Benzie on Twitter:
Fun fact: Humber CEO Dr. Devlin was a leader of dump @johntoryTO movement as #pcpo chief in 2009

Far out!!

ETA: If Rob drops out, there's no need for an Anybody-but-Ford vote. The only person left to gain is Olivia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back