News   Jul 11, 2024
 386     4 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 514     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would still be amazed if he did that.

It's a strange camping season. Remember the first televised debate, where Rofo's crack problems was deemed somehow off limits personal matter. Hey Folks, we have David Blaine\Hulk Hogan\Tyson, most media just blindly follows along. This is a merryl who is still clinging along, when the first crack tape would sink most other people. Now it almost seems quaint, what, only one crack tape, pshaw. This is a guy who at best treats the law like a suggestion, and at worst as toilet paper. Then I start thinking the title of Doolittle book's just becomes truer every passing day.

I'm not saying MINO will definitely switch lanes, but again, it's a strange and possibly crazy camping season fit for a crazy town, and I'm running low on shock and surprises when it comes to Merryl Scumbag.

Last edited:
I thought Hper was already working on that. ;)

Different and tangential. But you, sir, are correct.

There are lots of people trying to peddle this tale. In our case, it's 'no names mentioned' and inference abounds. In the end at least a few tales will get optioned, most will languish, and the best two will get lit. Mark my words, 2016 will bring at least two Ford-inspired tales to the screen. Schneller's may well be one. Of course, there's always the possibility that the novelty will fade. That's our expectation. So the story has to stand on legs sturdier than 'Rob Ford - Crackhead Mayor'. Ours is more feel-good-hit-of-the-summer.

It's a strange camping season. Remember the first televised debate, where Rofo's crack problems was deemed somehow off limits personal matter. Hey Folks, we have David Blaine\Hulk Hogan\Tyson, most media just blindly follows along. This is a merryl who is still clinging along, when the first crack tape would sink most other people. Now it almost seems quaint, what, only one crack tape, pshaw. This is a guy who at best treats the law like a suggestion, and at best as toilet paper. Then I start thinking the title of Doolittle book's just becomes truer every passing day.

I'm not saying MINO will definitely switch lanes, but again, it's a strange and possibly crazy camping season fit for a crazy town, and I'm running low on shock and surprises when it comes to Merryl Scumbag.

I kinda think Andray called their Ward 2 strategy already. Vote for Mikey, and you get Rob & Doug behind the scenes pulling strings and kickin butts. With Rob it's already buy one, get one free. The Mikey deal is a double-down: vote Mikey and get both RoFoDo dodos for free. And should they get crackin' or toddle off to Chicago, don't worry folks, it's all run out of Nana Mofo Diane's house anyway.

You're welcome.

Different and tangential. But you, sir, are correct.

There are lots of people trying to peddle this tale. In our case, it's 'no names mentioned' and inference abounds. In the end at least a few tales will get optioned, most will languish, and the best two will get lit. Mark my words, 2016 will bring at least two Ford-inspired tales to the screen. Schneller's may well be one. Of course, there's always the possibility that the novelty will fade. That's our expectation. So the story has to stand on legs sturdier than 'Rob Ford - Crackhead Mayor'. Ours is more feel-good-hit-of-the-summer.

Too bad Harold Ramis is no longer with us. I say try for Mike Judge. :-D Sounds like fun, though.

You know RoFo's "tongue thing" at his Sheppard subway presser? I first recall him doing it in his Sunnybrook photo op during his infamous "Grand Hotel" moment...
http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=195459

RollbackViceroy_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back