3.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 619     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Rob Ford: Behind the Scenes: My Attempt to Help the Belligerent Mayor Hardcover – Nov 11 2014
by Mark Towhey (Author), Johanna Schneller (Author)

Interesting co-writer, Johanna Schneller, is a feature entertainment writer for the Globe and Mail. What is she getting out of this? A movie deal perhaps?

He was at CH today. Talking to a bunch of folks.

Umm, I had not heard of this (not perfect, etc., etc., but I'm not surprised). Anyone else? http://www.amazon.ca/Mayor-Rob-Ford...?ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=8-1&keywords=towhey

Awkward title, but it looks like they've taken a couple of kicks at it. Alternate title: Uncontrollable: My Life with Mayor Rob Ford

I scrolled down:

[h=2]Customers viewing this page may be interested in these sponsored links[/h] (What is this?)

-
Get rehab right away. No waiting! Immediate help is available.
[url]www.addictioncanada.ca/ [/URL]

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
"You do have to work with the council" John Tory on the mayor #TOpoli

Ann Hui @annhui
"Respectfully Rob, things were working so well w/ council under your leadership, they took your powers away," Tory says

Zing!

A litle nibble from the same cloth.

Wonder if he gave Rob a little nibble?

View attachment 33034

Cut From The Same Cloth.jpg

Kelly Girl September 9, 2014

Attachments

• Cut From The Same Cloth.jpg
    Cut From The Same Cloth.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 794
Mayor Rob Ford: Behind the Scenes: My Attempt to Help the Belligerent Mayor Hardcover – Nov 11 2014
by Mark Towhey (Author), Johanna Schneller (Author)

Interesting co-writer, Johanna Schneller, is a feature entertainment writer for the Globe and Mail. What is she getting out of this? A movie deal perhaps?

Yeah, I bet. She's in the midst of having her first screenplay produced (or first produced screenplay, take your pick). So, assuming she and Towhey own the rights together - and Towhey has no experience in production - this could possibly be her end-run around 'Crazytown' or whatever else is out there being shopped around. Good sales strategy, though, having 'inside' stuff. As opposed to reportage. Way more compelling pages for the script-readers who push this stuff upstream. Plus, Schneller's been in and around L.A. filmmaking for a long time. In a race to the screen of this stupid story, she'll probably win.

Last edited:
Rob Ford says he'll serve another 3 terms as mayor #TOpoli

"At 60 I'm going to move on to something else" Rob Ford #TOpoli

He won't live to see 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back