239     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 5K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im livid about this meeting with Tyson and I really hope this is going to turn into a mess for him. He is a convicted rapist and that doesn't sit well with me and i'm sure others... When asked about his past the mayor of our city then turns around and blames the media when none other then RF is the crackhead ..... it just astounds me and boy I am frustrated. With all the wonderful celebrities we have in town.. we have a convicted rapist as the one visiting the mayor and singing his prayers. He keeps embarrassing this city over and over. Damn he needs to go !!!

And there's always the possibility that Tyson (what's he doing in town, anyway?) and Ford will go on some kind of bender.

The Hangover, Part Ford.

Simply unbelievable:

Cynthia MulliganVerified account
‏@CityCynthia
I asked #RobFord if was good idea having Mike Tyson in his office he says sure"we're cut from the same cloth"

Simply unbelievable:

Cynthia MulliganVerified account
‏@CityCynthia
I asked #RobFord if was good idea having Mike Tyson in his office he says sure"we're cut from the same cloth"

Gotta get that on a poster. "Rob Ford: Cut from the same cloth as Mike Tyson."

Tyson's dad was also a millionaire who was friends with high-ranking politicians, right? This may seem paradoxical but I'm amazed that Tyson, who did actually raise himself up from the street in some manner, would lower himself to propping up Ford. Does that read weird?

And there's always the possibility that Tyson (what's he doing in town, anyway?) and Ford will go on some kind of bender.

The Hangover, Part Ford.

Tyson is in town to do one performance of his one-man show. This was drummed up by his publicist, who was in the meeting with Ford and In the centre of things during the scrum. (This of course does not excuse Ford for agreeing to participate in the publicity stunt.)

There are several victims of sexual assault speaking out on Twitter who are understandably hurt and upset by this circus.

I am seriously pissed. I am pissed for them and hurt for them, so I can only imagine how they feel. Get me the fuck out of this city.

With all the wonderful celebrities we have in town.. we have a convicted rapist as the one visiting the mayor and singing his prayers. He keeps embarrassing this city over and over. Damn he needs to go !!!

Well, nobody respectable is going to be seen with him, so he really has no choice. Not that I think Rofo has a problem with Tyson, obviously. All of his 'friends' and hangers-on are criminal scumbags. And the above quote really just says it all: Cut from the same cloth, indeed.

I'd been curious as to why Mayor Spotlight Whore hasn't been trying to crash film festival events in order to be seen hob-nobbing with his "fellow celebrities," but now I'm wondering if Ford realizes the potential public relations disaster if his advances are not welcomed by the Festival's guests. They wouldn't have to put up with his bullshit, after all, and very some public rejections from Hollywood's A-Listers would not make for good publicity. But that would require at least some self-awareness, of which Rofo doesn't possess an ounce.

Well, nobody respectable is going to be seen with him, so he really has no choice. Not that I think Rofo has a problem with Tyson, obviously. All of his 'friends' and hangers-on are criminal scumbags. And the above quote really just says it all: Cut from the same cloth, indeed.

I'd been curious as to why Mayor Spotlight Whore hasn't been trying to crash film festival events in order to be seen hob-nobbing with his "fellow celebrities," but now I'm wondering if Ford realizes the potential public relations disaster if his advances are not welcomed by the Festival's guests. They wouldn't have to put up with his bullshit, after all, and very some public rejections from Hollywood's A-Listers would not make for good publicity. But that would require at least some self-awareness, of which Rofo doesn't possess an ounce.

He's already been ridiculed by a lot of them, most notably Kevin Spacey after Kimmel.

Of course at the end of TIFF he'll take credit for it's success and claim he's been their biggest supporter. Just more lies Ford Nation will slop up.

tyson.jpg

Credit for the original Ford cannibal image to Kevin Edward Proulx, @kevineproulx of THIRD EYE PHOTOGRAPHICS. And thanks for permission after the fact!

Attachments

• tyson.jpg
    tyson.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:
And why would anyone who doesn't want to attend Frod Fest care about not being allowed to access the area? I'm more concerned with the participants being "free-range" in the first place...

No one told me they would leaving their houses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back