News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 774     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann Hui ‏@annhui 3m
Mayor Ford asked if meeting with Tyson, a convicted rapist, is good publicity for him. Ford: "Sure, absolutely it is" #topoli

There is such a thing as bad publicity, despite what has been said.

Taste of the Kingsway. Suitable backdrop.

rofo kingsway.jpg

Attachments

• rofo kingsway.jpg
    rofo kingsway.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 710
Well, you might want to take a look at TMMIS see 2014EY31.9...it is the preliminary report for redevelopment of 2200 Islington (Sears etal)..Motion to adopt D Ford..you would expect that it is his ward...

Dougie? Pandering? Say it ain't so!!!!!!

Taste of the Kingsway. Suitable backdrop.

A name change to Tasteless of the Kingsway might be more apt.

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 3m
Mayor Ford asked if meeting with Tyson, a convicted rapist, is good publicity for him. Ford: "Sure, absolutely it is" #topoli
There is such a thing as bad publicity, despite what has been said.

That's pretty disgusting - that's not what someone who has changed his ways and stopped associating with "those individuals" would say.

AoD

Last edited:
Dougie? Pandering? Say it ain't so!!!!!!

If the land developer happens to be pro-Ford and donates the use of the private land (for Ford Fest) I don't have any problem with it - keeps all the wing-nuts penned in - that lot has a good sturdy fence around it.

If the land developer happens to be pro-Ford and donates the use of the private land (for Ford Fest) I don't have any problem with it - keeps all the wing-nuts penned in - that lot has a good sturdy fence around it.

It's all about governing access - you cannot deny entry to a public park, no such restrictions on a private parking lot.

AoD

Im livid about this meeting with Tyson and I really hope this is going to turn into a mess for him. He is a convicted rapist and that doesn't sit well with me and i'm sure others... When asked about his past the mayor of our city then turns around and blames the media when none other then RF is the crackhead ..... it just astounds me and boy I am frustrated. With all the wonderful celebrities we have in town.. we have a convicted rapist as the one visiting the mayor and singing his prayers. He keeps embarrassing this city over and over. Damn he needs to go !!!

It's all about governing access - you cannot deny entry to a public park, no such restrictions on a private parking lot.

AoD

And why would anyone who doesn't want to attend Frod Fest care about not being allowed to access the area? I'm more concerned with the participants being "free-range" in the first place...

There was some speculation in the aftermath of Slob's arm wrastlin' contest with Hulk Hogan that His Oafship actually paid Hogan a tidy sum to let him win.

As for Tyson, I'm sure all the punishment he's taken over the years has managed to nicely rattle what few wits he had to begin with, so it's not overly shocking to see him whore himself out for a photo op with the likes of Mayor McMoron. But, yeah, "violent rapist endorsing crackhead" sounds about right.

Depending on punctuation, that phrase could refer to either Tyson or Ford:

violent rapist, endorsing crackhead

violent, rapist-endorsing crackhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back