407     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 492     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know about this particular FOI?

stateofthecity 12:41pm via Twitter for Android
In other news, Team Soknacki's months old freedom of info request on Ford is ready. Turns out they still give these out on a CD-ROM.

In other news, Team Soknacki's months old freedom of info request on Ford is ready. Turns out they still give these out on a CD-ROM.

I bet this is pretty bad news for Rob and Doug. Hence the self-induced drama today. I love it.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 1m
Doug Ford, returning to city hall, says "I'm done with this" when asked if he plans to apologize in a way satisfactory to the chief.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 1m
.@annhui & I tried to ask if he plans to reissue an apology. Ford: "I've got an idea, why don't you two ladies go get your ears checked?"

I need some popcorn!

Apparently the Chief just told Dougie to get his mouth checked. So there.

I bet this is pretty bad news for Rob and Doug. Hence the self-induced drama today. I love it.

Yeah, I wonder how the disease is progressing.

AoD

Fingers-crossed!

I believe they were enquiring about the Ford's use of City Hall and his office for campaign purposes.

Has Robbity shown up for work yet or is he still sleeping it off, I mean in constituent meetings? Have only heard about douggie running his mouth off so far today..

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 26m
Somebody ask Chief Blair if he's working on the murder of Frank Roberts -- shot outside his Obus Forme factory 16 years and still unsolved

What in gods name is Joe going on about? Is he really this much of a tool?

Somebody ask Chief Blair if he's working on the murder of Frank Roberts -- shot outside his Obus Forme factory 16 years and still unsolved

What in gods name is Joe going on about? Is he really this much of a tool?

That murder tracks back to his disgruntled mistress down in Florida as a dead end. She arranged the hit and there is dick all anyone is going to get out of this woman, she refused to cooperate and is a US citizen .

Steven D'Souza ‏@cbcsteve 4m
Doug Ford now says his lawyers are drawing up to text of the apology and will have it for Chief Blair today

Well, that escalated quickly!

I think Worm by proxy (and timing) is now RofoDofo's mouthpiece - he'd better be "REALLY CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT IS REPORTED" - watch those dots....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back