4.2K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 666     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad it doesn't make up for being wrong. And he isn't all that polished when he exhibits that defensive entitlement tone in his voice every time someone challenges him. Chow isn't all that polished, but she's dignified and consistent in her demeanour.
All Tory could do was show how he could bend over and over and over in order to get consensus on issues.
Leadership requires the opposite. Stintz had it right...leadership requires vision and guts in order to GET IT DONE.

deadmau5 doing Coffee Run with ford... interesting. That he answered in the affirmative if he supported and was a fan of rob ford... disappointing. deadmau5 cool factor has been lost on me now.

Yeah; at least Snow had the alibi of being washed up.

But then again, it's yet another of those "why Much died" circumstances, i.e. in this day and age, *everything* big-music-biz-wise might as well be shabby arriviste kitsch, Deadmau5's schtick not excepted...

Politics seems to turn people ugly...my grandfather despised politics for this very reason...it can turn anyone ugly, turn neighbours against one another.
Funny how democracy can divide people that would normally get along.

Politics gives you a glimpse at what lives inside people. Sometimes it's good to know, and sometimes it's better not to.

Politics seems to turn people ugly...my grandfather despised politics for this very reason...it can turn anyone ugly, turn neighbours against one another.
Funny how democracy can divide people that would normally get along.

You misinterpret your grandfather, partisan politics serve to divide people, democracy unites them.

Yeah; at least Snow had the alibi of being washed up.

But then again, it's yet another of those "why Much died" circumstances, i.e. in this day and age, *everything* big-music-biz-wise might as well be shabby arriviste kitsch, Deadmau5's schtick not excepted...

If ever there was a time when that giant mouse-head disguise would have come in handy, I'm thinking visiting Rob Ford might have been it.

You misinterpret your grandfather, partisan politics serve to divide people, democracy unites them.
True that's why party politics doesn't belong at the municipal level. Note to poster...special interest groups fall into that partisan politics vortex.

Running the city in a fiscally and socially responsible manner will get the job done, period.

True that's why party politics doesn't belong at the municipal level. Note to poster...special interest groups fall into that partisan politics vortex.

Running the city in a fiscally and socially responsible manner will get the job done, period.

Yes, however, the Ford trolls like to make it about parties, and to create as much division as possible so they can lie, cheat, and steal. Good examples of this are their failure of transparency, and lack of fiscal responsibility, as well as being bullies.

And after today's bombshell, now it is public that the Fords fancy themselves lobbyists, they would rather "salesmen"..

Last edited:
sok smackdown.jpg

https://twitter.com/goldsbie/status/493931505291644928

Attachments

• sok smackdown.jpg
    sok smackdown.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 960
Sorry seems to be the hardest word

And Toronto trainwreck, Mayor Rob Ford — who holds the apology record — was at it again the other day after his fans at Ford Fest clashed with gay rights activists. (At least Ford’s mea culpas are getting better with practice. His earlier apology to a Toronto Sun reporter after Hizzoner called him a pedophile was so inadequate, the reporter sued.)

Of course, what all these attempts to atone have in common is their utter insincerity. They were made at the behest of PR people or irate bosses who saw a need to appease.

http://bostonherald.com/inside_track/the_inside_track/2014/07/sorry_seems_to_be_the_hardest_word

graeme
‏@__graeme___
@agalbraith @johntoryTO Must be Justin Van Dette and the other Tory plants. Nice try Amanda

Fri., Jan. 27, 9:45 p.m. (2012)
Penelope Restaurant, King Street West, at Ed Mirvish Way. Attends the 33rd birthday party for former council staffer and well-connected Conservative Justin Van Dette. “Ford and Justin talked about their battle to outdo each other door-knocking,” says Canada.com producer Rob Granatstein, who was at the party. “Ford was jovial, open, laughing, kibitzing. A side of him not usually seen, I’d say.”

http://www.thegridto.com/city/politics/the-rob-ford-agenda-jan-27-28/

Last edited:
Robbie as red as he is and sweating is sitting under the light like a roasted chicken under a heat lamp. I wonder who pick the order.

Thanks for making me laugh out loud at 1 in the morning. He sure did look positively nuclear .. even Chow was edging away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back