651     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 519     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Rob Ford Charms the Japanese Festival in Toronto

rob-ford-japanese-festival-toronto-2014-4.jpg

http://www.blogwrath.com/toronto-el...charms-the-japanese-festival-in-toronto/6272/

Attachments

• rob-ford-japanese-festival-toronto-2014-4.jpg
    rob-ford-japanese-festival-toronto-2014-4.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 911
The staging on this debate was really was horrible and rivaled by the dinner for two prize from the 70's charades game show "its your move"...yikes!
Soknacki should have lost it...the audio quality was absolutely laughable!!!! It was like a bad SCTV skit...from the outside melee to the audio troubles inside.

Welcome to Melonville folks!

The video quality of the link unfortunately matches the audio production of this debate, but it's fairly similar on some levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGN4RAa56EQ

leeeee34 6:41pm via Twitter for iPhone

Good debate Rob Ford.. Just wish you would stop saying its in the pudding...
Sounds ridiculous

Remember his Fordship burnt the bridges partly with his brother's Jihad talk, during Ramadan no less.

AoD

I wonder how many people who *did* attend expect, well, something more like the 2013 ScarbFordFest gastronomic fare, and went away disappointed--say what you will, but the halal meat et al of last year *did* express the inherent generosity of "diversity our strength". Whereas this year, it was all parsimony--and you can't blame the campaigning vs non-campaigning issue...

Tory sounds the most polished of all of them but Soknacki still has the best ideas. Stintz is just nails on the chalkboard. Chow did pretty well and I was glad Ford brought up the housing issue from 25 years ago and that it was discussed at the end with the media so she was able to explain herself. There are a lot of co-ops near me and a friend of mine lives in one and has for a long time. She's had it subsidized at times and at other times she's paid market value, depending on her income. I think we need more of them.

No...but she was SAL.

I mean, it's not like I'm expecting a 60's era Front Page Challenge panel, but common...in a city like Toronto we can do better than SAL fer christ's sake.
This was a debate out of many many more to come. Not a big deal really. It's not like this was televised on City TV or something. Only people really into municipal politics or the Rob Ford saga are really paying attention right now.

leeeee34 6:41pm via Twitter for iPhone

Good debate Rob Ford.. Just wish you would stop saying its in the pudding...
Sounds ridiculous
Who cares what this person says anymore?
He says lots of ridiculous things. Like calling everyone "friends" and "folks."

I wonder how many people who *did* attend expect, well, something more like the 2013 ScarbFordFest gastronomic fare, and went away disappointed--say what you will, but the halal meat et al of last year *did* express the inherent generosity of "diversity our strength". Whereas this year, it was all parsimony--and you can't blame the campaigning vs non-campaigning issue...

I think they know they can't write it off as a campaign expense this year (although they'll probably try), so they went full cheapskate. Also, the freebie supply probably dried up pretty good over the last year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back