News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.1K     7 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 640     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Are high school yearbooks available in public libraries in Canada? It would be interesting to see if MiFo has been using Ford as a last name for a "long" time, but just recently decided to make it legal
"Mikey literally changed his name to be a "Ford." Yes, I will judge him as one, thank you very much."
https://twitter.com/DanFmTo/status/491717423247020032

Reminds me of an old joke:

What did you want to be as a child? "An orphan."

Are high school yearbooks available in public libraries in Canada? It would be interesting to see if MiFo has been using Ford as a last name for a "long" time, but just recently decided to make it legal

"If I lose this election I'll try in 4 years. I just don't know whether to change my name to Michael Tory or Michael Chow."
https://twitter.com/FordNephew/status/491729833500901376

Twitter can be so cruel sometimes. :D

It's sounding more and more base on folks I talk to like Kathy might've set up Rob with the second crack video in exchange for cash. She might've done it out of spite for Doug etc cutting off her legal aid. I also suspect MacIntyre might have helped her. Thus the reason he agreed to be interviewed for the Globes story.

What a charming, lovely family we've been blessed with.

Um, I’m struggling a bit with the Ford retail politics/customer service vibe.

Best Camping Manager Ever won’t let candidate Mikey talk to the media. No one claims to have heard the young man speak at all, much less about city politics. Instead, they’re going to go knocking on doors in Ward 2. All of ‘em.

Are these guys Jehovah’s Witnesses maybe? It’s not so far-fetched. JW’s claim to be “In The Truthâ€, yet only reveal their own truth on a need-to-know basis. Many JW’s say “we’re different†(better?), so non-believers don’t need to be told the actual facts – and besides, "they all hate us". This is theocratic warfare!

Any of this sounding familiar?

According to RoDoFo, if your street has a pothole, call Rob. If you’re a TCHC resident and your toilet’s blocked, call Rob. If your garbage stinks …. - oh never mind – ...

So if you hear a door knock in North Etobicoke, it could well be Silent Mikey, with a JW bible in one hand and a plumber’s helper in the other.

Fiona Crean @TO_Ombuds · 10m
Well aware, in fact deluged re complaints about Fordfest. My job is to look at public service rules and their application. Looking at it now

I suppose this is good news.

Are there any by laws or whatever to ban or disqualify a candidate as mayor - mid election? Basically what does he have to do to get barred from this election before October by city hall?

Fiona Crean @TO_Ombuds · 10m
Well aware, in fact deluged re complaints about Fordfest. My job is to look at public service rules and their application. Looking at it now

I suppose this is good news.

Bravo! Well at least someone is "looking at it", which is more than the city is prepared to do.

Re name changing - one exception is marriage, you can use your married name for your license, passports, bank accounts etc, all you need to do is show your marriage certificate. No need to legally change your name for that. I imagine that since MiFo had both Ford and Stirpe as names he could choose to drop the Stirpe as need be. Timing is fishy (I would've thought after the killing that Kathy would've been quick to change it herself since he was a minor).

Notice that MiFo has unfriended MacIntyre on FB. I swear he was a "friend" up until a few months ago.

I can't shake the feeling that you're right. Is RoFo popular enough in Ward 2 to actually win?

Also, why does Mikey have Ford as his last name? He's Kathy's son, shouldn't his last name be Stirpe?

Mikey's legal name in 2012 was Michael Ford Stirpe. He turned 18 that year, so it jives that he is now 20 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back