News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 648     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChesterCopperpot
Have they publicly invited Ford to these events?

Some have, others he crashes. Point is to make Ford's presence toxic, and people who have spent six months organizing something don't want controversy. These are community events supported by tax dollars (oh the hypocritical gravy) so if you live in the community it's fair game.

If anyone has a reddit account they could also post the list there.

Would also be great to go back on his voting record to see if voted against funding anything he shows up at.

CP24 just reported that the mayor plans to attend Salsa on St Clair, the Honda Indy, and Youth Day Toronto [ http://www.yd-toronto.com ].

Last edited:
CP24 just reported that the mayor plans to attend Salsa on St Clair, the Honda Indy, and Youth Day TO [ http://www.yd-toronto.com ]

< Doug Ford >

Folks, we can't keep closing the roads for all these events, 'specially when Robbie needs to go make housecalls on Dixon and Windsor Rd and whatnot. That's why I'll be putting the Indy, the Youth Day AND the Chips 'n' Salsa festival on all at the same time, inside the Ex. There'll be something for everyone.

</ Doug Ford >

Back to Smith murder plot speculation. If it was actually planned to get the crack video that night one of Smiths friends would've had to sold him out to tip off rivals about his whereabouts. Maybe it was Siad and that gun in the photo found on Siads laptop Donovan wrote about was murder weapon!

Back to Smith murder plot speculation. If it was actually planned to get the crack video that night one of Smiths friends would've had to sold him out to tip off rivals about his whereabouts. Maybe it was Siad and that gun in the photo found on Siads laptop Donovan wrote about was murder weapon!

Damn, I'd like to have beer with you one day.
I often wonder how many of the many theories posted here could actually be true. Shit's fucked Daddy - when they ALL seem plausible.

If you ever come out West, would gladly pay for the beer!

Pretty much what I was thinking. *sigh* Hope it isn't seen as something dredged up now just to give him grief at election time (i.e., that he can go all 'righteously indignant' about in the press and get any sympathy that way). The racial slurs in question date back over 2 years.

Norm Wilner ‏@normwilner 8m
I assume Michael Ford will run on a platform of "I am nothing at all like the rest of my family, please elect me to see if that's true."

Christopher Bird ‏@mightygodking 5m
@normwilner if it helps, when asked he cited his high school student council experience as why he should be considered a serious candidate

Great photoshop images at this link.

Bsyc_WbCIAAB9w8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back