195     0 
News   Jun 26, 2024
 323     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 2K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else could Ford possibly have to say about Sugar Beach? How can it possibly warrant a press conference? Is this the issue he's planning to ride out until the election?

I'm no doctor, but I bet sticking that toe in some nice warm sand would feel good.

What else could Ford possibly have to say about Sugar Beach? How can it possibly warrant a press conference? Is this the issue he's planning to ride out until the election?

Why not? It's tailor made for him. "City spends $600K on a washroom" is a headline from heaven.

Rant /

Why can't CH supply a couple of chairs and a small table for the sit-in people?

They seem like nice people who have a right to be there. It's just common courtesy to visitors who are under your roof.

/ Thanks for listening.
There are some chairs across from them next to the mayor's office that can be sat on, when the media people aren't using them, that is.

Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 1.54.39 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 1.54.39 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 1.54.39 PM.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 707
Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 1.59.24 PM.jpg

If built 2 years ago (my mistake that it was 4) then probably approved by WT board between 2 and 3 years ago - when Ford was a board member who never attended.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 1.59.24 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 1.59.24 PM.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 808
This raises an interesting question for the forum, and has nothing to do with the content of JKDM's posts. Do you shun everyone who previously supported Ford, even if they now don't and won't vote for him in the coming election?
It depends. If just an ignorant voter ... no.

However, Rob Ford's failures were well documented during the last election. The wife-beating. The substance abuse. The racism. The anti-gay bigotry. The pathological lying.

The bottom line is that anyone who knew Rob Ford as well JKDM knew him, they certainly knew that he was an evil piece of shit.

If they knowingly supported an evil piece of shit ... well it goes without saying ...

View attachment 30123

If built 2 years ago (my mistake that it was 4) then probably approved by WT board between 2 and 3 years ago - when Ford was a board member who never attended.

i don't have twitter, but please - PLEASE - forward this ASAP to peat/dale/proskow/et al. ford really, really needs to be confronted on this. it's not enough to just complain about stuff: he was on the effin' board and in a position to do something about it, but couldn't be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back