177     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 985     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.9K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford's unapologetic homophobia is only one facet of why his hardcore fans adore him. It's obviously a big one, but it would be more accurate to say he's small-minded in the same way they are. That takes it all into account, especially their hatred of what they think of as "elites," i.e. anyone who's not them.

That Ford's wealth makes him an elite in any real-life terms understood on the planet Earth doesn't really matter. These are small-minded, mean-spirited people who are almost desperate to have something to hate, and they're willing to twist their self-justifications any which way to go on believing whatever they want, reality be damned. In the world of politics, perfectly intelligent people con themselves into swallowing their own propaganda all the time...and these mooks ain't all that intelligent. Just like their hero.

It is like he knows he will lose and doesn't care, so he will make up any lie he wants at this point...

Screenshot 2014-07-14 15.58.51.jpg

Screenshot 2014-07-14 15.59.08.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-14 15.58.51.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-14 15.58.51.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 688
  • Screenshot 2014-07-14 15.59.08.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-14 15.59.08.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 707
Well THIS is interesting... Andrew Tumilty just tweeted: Got an email for REALpac & NAIOP hosted Mayoralty debate. Interestingly, looks like Ford isn't invited #TOpoli

Here's the link, notice anything missing? Maybe one giant sweaty tomato face in particular?: https://t.e2ma.net/webview/hpy2g/03216736b8d4e618d9a2b102ce01d30d

Is this legal. Not that I'm complaining, but I'd think there'd be some election law forcing all viable candidates to be invited.

Although the link does say, it's a debate held by comm. real estate for comm. real estate industry. So I guess they've already crossed the buffoon off their list of candidates.

Well THIS is interesting... Andrew Tumilty just tweeted: Got an email for REALpac & NAIOP hosted Mayoralty debate. Interestingly, looks like Ford isn't invited #TOpoli

Here's the link, notice anything missing? Maybe one giant sweaty tomato face in particular?: https://t.e2ma.net/webview/hpy2g/03216736b8d4e618d9a2b102ce01d30d

Wonder if he wasn't invited or did his people forget to respond to invitation? Either way, I can see fireworks ahead on this one.

I’m thinking of a protest sign, something along the lines of:

Rob Ford: Sugar Beach was years ago.
Were you wasted then, or are you wasted now?

Is this legal. Not that I'm complaining, but I'd think there'd be some election law forcing all viable candidates to be invited.

Although the link does say, it's a debate held by comm. real estate for comm. real estate industry. So I guess they've already crossed the buffoon off their list of candidates.

Debate organizer can do whatever they want - no camping laws apply. ford may have also declined the invite based on some flimsy excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back