198     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 379     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's been reported on Twitter that Ford basically flat-out lied to Fairchild TV (Chinese), saying that council spent the money on the umbrellas and rocks at Sugar Beach as soon as he went away (to rehab). Four full years after the park opened.

Wonder if he wasn't invited or did his people forget to respond to invitation? Either way, I can see fireworks ahead on this one.

Jeez - it's not like he doesn't know the contact...:p

July 18.jpg

Attachments

• July 18.jpg
    July 18.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 793
That's why I prefer the non-political question about the criminal investigation, "Why won't you talk to Gary Giroux?"

It has nothing to do with saving taxpayers money or subways.

This too has been tried many times. His stock answer is he is acting on the advice of his lawyer and refer all questions to Hotmail.

So it's been reported on Twitter that Ford basically flat-out lied to Fairchild TV (Chinese), saying that council spent the money on the umbrellas and rocks at Sugar Beach as soon as he went away (to rehab). Four full years after the park opened.

I saw the interview. He definitely flat out lied on this point. Nothing new though. It's just his typical MO. Like DoFo has said, it's not about the truth!:)

That's why I prefer the non-political question about the criminal investigation, "Why won't you talk to Gary Giroux?"

It has nothing to do with saving taxpayers money or subways.

Those questions he avoids by saying his lawyer told him not to comment.

The problem isn't that he doesn't answer questions (he doesn't), but that other debaters, the media and interviewers have let him get away with not answering the questions. THAT is what needs to change (and I think we are seeing that change beginning to happen).

Can someone tell me why Sugar Beach has just become a big deal? It's been around for a while, correct? DMW and the Fords are both acting like it's recent, what happened to trigger this?

Well THIS is interesting... Andrew Tumilty just tweeted: Got an email for REALpac & NAIOP hosted Mayoralty debate. Interestingly, looks like Ford isn't invited #TOpoli

Here's the link, notice anything missing? Maybe one giant sweaty tomato face in particular?: https://t.e2ma.net/webview/hpy2g/03216736b8d4e618d9a2b102ce01d30d

Would any one with a reputation in real estate purposely want to deal with either the Ford brothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back