93     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 5.6K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it does seem Joe wants to extend her 15 minutes . . .

leeeee34

leeeee34: You have something to say 4:51pm, Jul 11 from Twitter for iPhone
joe_wormington

joe_wormington: @leeeee34 Hi Could you elaborate on this? Twitter is a wonderful instant platform for having things said. Hope all is well out there. #sl

oh dear - that's a fake wormington account she's chatting with.

And the Rhonda in question is one terrific person, IMO.

Help me, Rhonda. Help me get her outa my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Te_lCF69Aw&feature=kp

And, of course, "The "Queen of Technicolor" Rhonda Fleming.

"One time a cameraman on one of her films remarked on how he was so struck by her beauty that, as a gag, he intentionally tried to photograph her badly; he was astonished to discover that no matter how deliberately he botched it, she still came out looking ravishing."

Last edited:
I'm going to call it: tonight is a full moon.
We are going see some compromising pics of RoFo tonight

His escalade was driving north on the Kingsway @ Bloor around noon, so one assumes he's either picking up a change of underwear or heading home for a supervised visit. Unless he had a morning event (anyone?), odds are he's back at a hotel.

Or he could have been at his group meeting... just kidding.

His escalade was driving north on the Kingsway @ Bloor around noon, so one assumes he's either picking up a change of underwear or heading home for a supervised visit. Unless he had a morning event (anyone?), odds are he's back at a hotel.

Or he could have been at his group meeting... just kidding.

Rfmg sitter arrived at 11:51 and said Ford had just arrived earlier.

Screenshot 2014-07-12 13.06.15.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-12 13.06.15.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-12 13.06.15.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 743
My view was oriented toward the sidewalks, but I had a partial view of two tv sets inside the restaurant, both tuned to CP24. That is one of the stations that kisses Ford's ass, I don't need to tell you guys that part. It gets worse. Underneath Ford's fat face on the tv set was a caption to the effect of "Mayor Inks Gas Tax Deal For Transit" -- implying that Ford spearheaded the deal. False info or what?

Bad enough having what should have been a nice night out wrecked just by seeing Ford's fat, fucking ugly, unbecoming-in-the-extreme person showing on that bloody monitor -- why do restaurants feel that they have to have bloody tv sets on anyway? For the staff, I presume. Worse, having Ford on repeat, by a servile news channel - that proved over the top for me and I got quite upset. I started to recite Ford's really long rap sheet. I don't think my company appreciated the situation any more than I did.

It's too bad CP24 moved in the direction of being Ford's perpetual ass kissers - on top of most businesses using CP24 as television filler due to the cluttered all-in-one format and large news tickers. Not they could use the CityNews channel - that's a Rogers only thing and barely anyone tunes into it.

Last edited:
Screenshot 2014-07-12 13.15.54.jpg

Isn't "my bad on the fact check" a registered trademark of Sun Media?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-12 13.15.54.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-12 13.15.54.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 710
What a ringing endorsement:

Ann Hui @annhui · 16h
Doug Ford on nephew Michael: "He’s grown up in politics..I trust his judgement more than I trust probably 90% of the councillors down hereâ€

Miley, the latest prop for Dougie's bid for a "political dynasty", and Diane's to promote the Ford brand. You can't blame Dougie, it's not uncommon for failed kings to try their hand at being a king maker.

Miley, the latest prop for Dougie's bid for a "political dynasty", and Diane's to promote the Ford brand. You can't blame Dougie, it's not uncommon for failed kings to try their hand at being a king maker.

It is an easy glide from being a camp councillor for some years to being a city councillor. (That's Robbie's problem - he lost his first and only camp councillor job after just weeks.)

Another entry for the Dougford (a/k/a the DumbOxFord) Dictionary of words and phrases: "grew up in politics" = grew up in Kathy Ford's house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back