News   Jun 27, 2024
 680     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 438     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
A humble look into the seething mind of Sir Douglas Bruce Ford, Jr: :p

Don't you ever forget, folks, just who's running this godforsaken city. And I've got news for you--it's not the red-apple loving, naked crackerjack teaching, jihadist caregivers of autistic union-loving elites who are calling the shots. Those racist media maggots, with their al qaeda terrorist agenda, need to talk to the real people for the real story. We will get 45-50% of the vote on election day, 100% guaranteed. This city not only belongs to the Fords, we own the rules. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to deal with me first...

Last edited:
It surely seems that sluggo and thuggo are getting bolder in their rhetoric. I'm predicting physical altercations instigated by them, next. They are cornering themselves like wild animals. Chief Blair are you watching. Hope your folks in blue will protect the public from the gumba bros! You can just see the anger, and now hearing it via direct verbal attacks on individual taxpayer/ citizens. WAIT FOR IT!

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 2m

Sample quote from former Ford defender Connie Harrison: "Doug Ford my son has severe autism. You go to hell and take your brother with you."

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 4m

Connie Harrison filed the Press Council complaint over Globe article on Doug Ford's past. She has an autistic son, now calls Doug a "turd."

Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo 2m
NOW: Tommy Lenathen, the dad of a man with autism who Doug Ford told to 'go to hell' LIVE with @thekeenanwire on @newstalk1010 #TOPoli

Here is the player:

http://player.newstalk1010.com/

Now they have a social worker on. Mark Elliot is his name.
He says the fact that Ford has a sobriety coach is a sign that Ford is a 'high risk' to fall off the wagon. He shouldn't be in any managerial role. No credible counselor would have advised him to run in the election.

Last edited:
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 2m

Sample quote from former Ford defender Connie Harrison: "Doug Ford my son has severe autism. You go to hell and take your brother with you."

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 4m

Connie Harrison filed the Press Council complaint over Globe article on Doug Ford's past. She has an autistic son, now calls Doug a "turd."

For those who don't know who Connie Harrison is:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-voting-for-rob-ford/article1379370/?page=all

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back