News   Jul 05, 2024
 2K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 700     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens to Doug on the 28th?

My apologies if this theory's been posted before, but I don't remember seeing it.

Does Doug go back to running Deco? Not likely!

Doug gets hired by Rob as his Chief of Staff. He gets paid more than he did as a councillor. He gets to work behind the scenes making all the back room deals, while Rob gets to be the ribbon cutting clown at the opening of a Chuckee Cheese. Rob will falls off the wagon when all the sobriety support ends. But Hey! No problem! Brother Doug will fill in for him! They can get so much more accomplished if they work out of the same office. Doug already talks about it like he's part Mayor: OUR policies, OUR Plan, WE are doing great...

Doug Ford is your next Mayor.

Doug Ford`s more likely to be arranging Rob`s funeral on the 28th, than being his chief of staff.

My apologies if this theory's been posted before, but I don't remember seeing it.

Doug gets hired by Rob as his Chief of Staff. He gets paid more than he did as a councillor. He gets to work behind the scenes making all the back room deals, while Rob gets to be the ribbon cutting clown at the opening of a Chuckee Cheese. Rob will falls off the wagon when all the sobriety support ends. But Hey! No problem! Brother Doug will fill in for him! They can get so much more accomplished if they work out of the same office. Doug already talks about it like he's part Mayor: OUR policies, OUR Plan, WE are doing great...

Rob Ford is not going to win in October. Both of them will be gone from city hall.

When this is all over and the Fords are gone from City Hall forever, we should definitely preserve this thread for posterity.

"If Chow is left and Tory is right, can somebody please point me toward the centre?"

Ah, but Tory is not left, not right, but...

20140403GladHand.jpg

Nepotism.

More from Mr. Lenathen in the Star:

“This is a dad with an autistic son speaking up about this moron upstairs. When Doug says something like this, it reminds me of that part of the horse’s anatomy you’ll find directly under the tail. That’s a polite way of calling him a horse’s ass. You can quote me on that one,†he says.
“What is this about – ‘jihad?’ I’m a dad looking after the rights of my autistic son and all the other kids like him. ‘Jihad’? I’m not a member of any terrorist organization.
“It’s a typical Doug Ford response. They seem to think they’re above the law down here. I went through the proper process of a complaint. He’s not only telling me to go to hell, he’s telling every parent of an autistic kid in this town to go to hell. He’s telling the commissioner’s office to go to hell. I just can’t believe it. But I expect it from Doug Ford.â€

oh dear - between jogger joe and now mr. lenathen, the fords are starting to come up with some formidable opponents. he sounds measured, reasonable, well-informed, and dedicated to his cause. sadly for mssrs ford, he also sounds really well-spoken, and full of sound bites.

rob and doug are getting crushed this week.

wow. you know you have made it when....

http://dlisted.com/2014/07/03/hot-slut-of-the-day-351/
Hot Slut Of The Day!
July 3, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

Joe Killoran, a hot Canadian shirtless bear in hot 1970s track pants who smacked the crack buzz out of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford after the East York Canada Day Parade on Tuesday.

A fresh-out-of-rehab Rob Ford was hanging around after a parade in East York on Tuesday morning for whatever reason (crack, crack, he was sniffing for CRACK) when a high school teacher happened to be doing a little topless running nearby and decided to burn some extra calories by verbally punching that shit-grinning luau pig in a plastic lei. I don’t speak Canadian politics, but I think Hot Bear Joe is pissed that Rob Ford is still mayor even though he’s a corrupt, racist, homophobic mound of curdled fecal fat. Usually when I watch nature programs and see a hot bear attacking a greasy, crackheaded, brain-dead albino walrus, I feel a little sorry for the walrus, but not this time. This is glorious.

Hot Bear Joe keeps nailing into Rob Ford over and over again and Rob Ford just shuffles on by with a stupid smile on his face like, “Doop de doop de ignoring hot bear doop de doop.†This might be the only time in history that I wish I was Rob Ford, because I would’ve loved to get drilled by that hot topless running bear. Grill that bitch, hot running bear, grill him until there’s nothing more to grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back