News   Jun 27, 2024
 678     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 436     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll throw this out there:

A friend of a friend knows McRobb, and ran into her outside the LCBO in Bala early one day in late June.

They chatted, she said she's friends with Rob, doing errands for him, implication being that the LCBO visit was for him too.

When asked to show truth to this, she calls him up. Lots of 'hey baby, I'm coming baby' type talk.

Looks like "the disease" is going to be his new "gravy train". He's completely shirking responsibility for anything. "It's the disease", "Talk to my lawyer", "Speak to Greenestone".

This strategy isn't going to sit well with the majority of people.

I know at least part of it must be the studio lighting etc, but fuck, he looks red.

I know at least part of it must be the studio lighting etc, but fuck, he looks red.
I think he got redder as the interview went along.

And a little dig that the "handlers" said the interview time was up.

As if it matters. Every question will be laughed off or met with one of his six stock answers.
Both the police and now the media have let down the public so it's up to us to confront Ford at every opportunity. And it's way past time to ask for answers, he needs to have his transgressions told to and shouted at him whenever he's out in public.
There have been far too many smiling photos with supporters and people who think posing with him is something cool to post on Instagram, it's time for the Anti-Selfies Brigade to take action.

Too go back to yesterday, to boo or not to boo. I normally wouldn't boo even if it's a politician I do not like. But of course Ford is a special situation, where some don't understand that this isn't about bad policy, or him being an aggressive politician, but he is an absolute horrible person in every way. Ford lives in extremes so I think we need to reply in kind. It also needs to be a message to the organizers who keep inviting these guys. Secondly in the Fords messed up mind, if you stand still and bit your tongue he claims you are a "supporter" How often does the jackasses say there 99% support (of course the media repeats it). His supporters of course will make an exaggerated fools of themselves around him but if the other 75% just roll their eyes and ignore him in Fords world that's ALSO support.

It also pushes the media to stop with the "Everyone loves Ford" narrative. That is exactly the narrartive CP24 early yesterday. It made Ford look like a returning hero. Only AFTER twitter and other media outlets fully reported the booing of Ford did CP24 switched their coverage as "mixed reaction" later in the evening broadcast. Again national politicians will not try to convince themselves and the media that event gathering is about them. Even the PM who does a Canada Day speech doesn't pretend that everybody on the Hill is a fan.. They are there for the nation. But Ford time and again always try to make it about himself. That's why I think it's also needed to make a very vocal statement in saying it's not about him. How puketastic was those giant signs for himself. Being subtle is not in his nature.

So good for the shirtless guy. The saddest thing about the whole thing is seeing these "reporters" standing with the blank look on their face while he's doing what THEY should be doing. Seriously I saw a report on CP24 where this community college dropout goes to Ford and ask "How is he liking the parade" It's sad, I honestly think Global Proskaw is the only one brave enough to ask a question. Everyone else seems scared sh*tless of Ford. The sad thing is that the same media members who passed on the crack video it's first time around are going to investigate the heck out of shirtless guy, to find out whats up with him.

A little birdie told me that the show might be on the other foot concerning travel expenses. BTW, the Dwight interview sounds good

Nah, I just figured he was leaving large tips at the resort where he was staying.:p

I assumed at least some of it was being forked over to his rehab girlfriend...for whatever reason.;)

Too bad about the Grid. Has anyone in the know said why it's shutting down?

As for Mayor Assclown backing out of his CTV chat, well...the optics don't look good, do they? So he's going to refuse to talk to people who aren't sufficiently kiss-ass to his satisfaction? And arbitrarily cancel interviews he's already agreeed to? Yeah, that looks oh-so professional.

Complete raving lunatic from the right.

ddale8 10:34pm via Twitter Web Client
Doug Ford on East York man Joe Killoran: "This guy looked like a complete raving lunatic from the left. He had no shirt on."

1297567104893_ORIGINAL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back