News   Jul 15, 2024
 813     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 948     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 12:30 and nothing yet.
Dwight Drummond is awful anyway. I expect it to be more ass kissing from the media as usual.

Screenshot 2014-07-02 12.40.33.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-02 12.40.33.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-02 12.40.33.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 758
It's probably just technical stuff, but I'm kind of hoping the Fords are having a showdown the CBC over interview content. I mean, a guy can dream, can't he?

More likely it's just Ford showing up late. Executive committee just finished, and I bet he was like "I'm the mayor, I'm at committee, they can wait! I'm doing mayor stuff!"

10 minutes late now, and he has another interview with CP24 in 10 mins.

The fact that he's banging off these interviews as if they're pop songs shows you about how open they really are, despite the assertions by people like Smyth there are no restrictions. They shouldn't even ask another question until he has answered properly. If that means 10 minutes on one question, so be it. Show some spine.

EDIT: Just watching and he's leaning on the disease crutch but just did't deny heroin use.

And we're live ....

Rob is sticking to his talking points (I had (not have) a disease), looking contrite, still can't make eye contact

But hey, it's ok. He only drank in the mayor's office, he didn't do drugs. (to which I call BS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back