Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2014-07-02 11.33.40.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-02 11.33.40.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-02 11.33.40.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 724
Ultimately they are a pair of spoiled rich kids who were never told NO by their parents.

I'm pretty sure Daddy told them "no" a lot and that mommy overcompensated by never *ever* saying it. Unfortunately, Daddy is dead now, and there's nothing left but no-less privilege and Stockholm Syndrome.

BenSpurr 12:07pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford just scrummed. Asked when his brother will address homophobic, racist remarks, he accused the jogger of making a racial slur.

reporterdonpeat 12:01pm via iOS
Doug Ford says he wouldn't let the topless jogger/teacher who confronted Rob Ford teach his dog.

Last edited:
The interview situation is hardly surprising. Their only hope going into the election will be to control the message about Rob Ford, and they're not going to put themselves into a situation where the discussion deviates much from how he much better he has gotten or how much weight he lost. That means certain organizations/reporters/journalists are not going to be given a chance to talk to him, and those that do will be restricted on the time or scope of the interview. If an interviewer doesn't conform, then no more interviews.

But, but, but ... he SAID he was done with those people. :rolleyes:

Hmmm. Maybe that's why RoFo was touring the Money Marts of Muskoka. Sandro doesn't strike me as guy who likes to do things through bank branches. (Also, how slow off the mark am I today? Surely someone around here put these dots together long ago.)

Hmmm. Maybe that's why RoFo was touring the Money Marts of Muskoka. Sandro doesn't strike me as guy who likes to do things through bank branches. (Also, how slow off the mark am I today? Surely someone around here put these dots together long ago.)
Nah, I just figured he was leaving large tips at the resort where he was staying.:p

BenSpurr 12:07pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford just scrummed. Asked when his brother will address homophobic, racist remarks, he accused the jogger of making a racial slur.

reporterdonpeat 12:01pm via iOS
Doug Ford says he wouldn't let the topless jogger/teacher who confronted Rob Ford teach his dog.

Doug had better be careful about running his mouth. I think the topless jogger/teacher is more than a match for the Fords. How fast can you say lawsuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back