584     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 602     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 281     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of mileage from one little public park...

BenSpurr 10:37am via TweetDeck
Cllr Doug Ford to attend reopening of playground in park named after his father tomorrow.

BenSpurr 10:39am via TweetDeck
Douglas B. Ford Park is of course where police saw Rob Ford and Sandro Lisi hanging out. They recovered a vodka and juice bottle afterward.

(correction: event is on Sunday)

Last edited:
I had my doubts on Doolittle ability to analyse a political situation after reading the concluding chapter of her book. This reporting of Kouvalis polling info just lowers that opinion a bit further. Passing this unverifiable PR off as investigative journalism does her and the G&M reputation little good.

I had my doubts on Doolittle ability to analyse a political situation after reading the concluding chapter of her book. This reporting of Kouvalis polling info just lowers that opinion a bit further. Passing this unverifiable PR off as investigative journalism does her and the G&M reputation little good.

When the Globe ownership was willing to kneecap their editorial board in order to endorse the un-electable Tim Hudak, it became crystal clear that when it comes to promoting elite-friendly politicians, risking the paper's reputation isn't a concern that registers.

IMO, I don't see a whole lot of analysis in that piece. It looks more like basic reporting to me. She asked for a reaction to the latest Forum findings, and this is what Tory's people told her.

ETA: FYI. I'm not debating whether RD is an astute analyst, just commenting on my reaction to the story itself.

Last edited:
R Ford couldn't have chosen a better time to return...just take a look at the Exec agenda for July 2 and you thought the fireworks were the night before....it should be very interesting to see if R Ford holds it together for the full meeting..

Cllr Doug Ford to attend reopening of playground in park named after his father tomorrow.

Douglas B. Ford Park is of course where police saw Rob Ford and Sandro Lisi hanging out. They recovered a vodka and juice bottle afterward.

Reopening? Why was it closed?
And WTF is he doing if he *doesn't* want media heat. These guys...

R Ford couldn't have chosen a better time to return...just take a look at the Exec agenda for July 2 and you thought the fireworks were the night before....it should be very interesting to see if R Ford holds it together for the full meeting..

link?

Someone needs to go to the event and hand out free vodka shots. Or update the sign appropriately. Or put a flaming bag of shit on Momma Ford's welcome mat. Whatever works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back