676     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 361     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 463     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the Sun article and then I read the comments. The few brain cells I have remaining are writhing and shrieking. I cannot read another page from that loathsome rag, ever. I fear I may awaken tomorrow barking.

Top 10 Modern Moments of Insane Political Badassery

3. Anything Rob Ford Has Ever Done

[video=youtube;1eZFpz1ibMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eZFpz1ibMQ[/video]

I read the Sun article and then I read the comments. The few brain cells I have remaining are writhing and shrieking. I cannot read another page from that loathsome rag, ever. I fear I may awaken tomorrow barking.

I can't stand the comments by the majority of the Sun readers. The lack of logic in their comments baffles me. The majority of the comments are racist and I find it disturbing that some one could have thoughts like that. They are so caught up in the messaging and platitudes that they fail to understand that the Fords are bad for them and the city of Toronto.
The Fords are dangerous because many in the media will not challenge them on their lies. The media should report the facts and the truth about the Ford administration instead of parroting what Rob and Doug say as if it gospel.
I hope for the sake of your city that he doesn't get reelected. My husband thinks it is ridiculous that I care so much about what is happening in Toronto because we live in BC. I think i care because it could just as easily happen in my city.

Top 10 Modern Moments of Insane Political Badassery

3. Anything Rob Ford Has Ever Done

[video=youtube;1eZFpz1ibMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eZFpz1ibMQ[/video]

'Refreshing' is not a term I would associate with Rob Ford. Odious, repugnant, contemptible etc. are more fitting.

Bobble-Belly Trolls for Votes in Bracebridge

WithSunGuyInBracebridgeWAl-Mart.jpg
Appearing at Wal-Mart in his official capacity as Rollback Viceroy?

And the publisher of Muskoka Magazine and What’s up Muskoka, which are owned by Sun Media, just "happened to run across him" in Bracebridge shopping at that "everyman" store. Also, yes, his face does look just as red and blotchy and there doesn't seem to be any less of him in the Bobble-Belly.

Attachments

• WithSunGuyInBracebridgeWAl-Mart.jpg
    WithSunGuyInBracebridgeWAl-Mart.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 907
Its truly frightening that in fords mind, being seen in anything but a suit is bad because it would reflect poorly on Toronto, yet his being constantly drunk, high, an asshole, or all of the above in said suit while in public isn't a concern for him.

It's little, seemingly inconsequential slips of his shit tongue like this that relay to those of us on land his exact coordinates in his own personal sea of denial. It's a glimpse into just one of the sleight-of-hands occuring in his own addiction-addled subconscious that allows him to continue operating as though the problem lies outside of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back