News   Jul 17, 2024
 971     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 5.44.52 PM.jpg

But he was spotted with Renata and was in his own vehicle.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 5.44.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 5.44.52 PM.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 837
In fairness, Homewood was only ever mentioned by the people. Nobody with any power in the situation ever said anything about Homewood. Blundell doesn't count and Mammoliti is just insane.

Fairness to who? Metroman brought up Homewood this afternoon. And called it a "suspected itinerary", implying he had sources. He didn't say "my guess is that he's at Homewood".

Pedro Marques @MetroManTO · 2h
Rob Ford's suspected rehab itinerary: Chicago > Therapist's home in High Park > Homewood Centre > Guelph hospital > Homewood > Ford cottage.

Now I don't know what to believe.
He's apparently jumped around from greenstone, camh and home wood like Donovan suggested in that crazy article. Not sure why or the timing. I think camh was for medical supervision during withdrawal

Why is the CBC allowing the Fords to control the story? There's no follow-up, no questions, just statements from Doug, Hotmail Lawyer and some starstruck staff at a dry cleaners.

View attachment 26459

But he was spotted with Renata and was in his own vehicle.

Exactly!! If trip was "essential" (and lord knows that dry cleaning you don't need to pick up for six weeks is essential) then why isn't the trip in the rehab supervisor's car?

What is the Escalade doing up there?? It was in Ford's driveway according to trusty UT spies. And if it really is Renata up there wouldn't she drive her vehicle and not his?

Doesn't add up. Same as last week when Seglins faithfully reported that Ford couldn't have been anywhere but the rehab or hospital, instead of challenging doctor on ease of escape.

I sincerely hope he gets busted in an OPP RIDE program this weekend. Drunk to the point of incomprehensible. Pockets full of coke. A hooker face down in his lap.

Then the two week pass excuse is completely bunk?

I know he landed in Hamilton. I bet he went to homewood nearby first. Then off to Greenstone. Then camh and back to greenstone for the remaining time as it's really nice there. Might be wise to stay for months and come back after other candidates beat each other up. Btw haven't heard anything about high park psychiatrist

He's apparently jumped around from greenstone, camh and home wood like Donovan suggested in that crazy article. Not sure why or the timing. I think camh was for medical supervision during withdrawal

I think he is jumping around...cause when the going gets tough... he gets going.... he leaves for his fix and then goes on to his next... no rehab whatsoever !!

Yep. Because addicts always tell the truth. Always.

AriGoldkind 5:42pm via Twitter for Android
Our taxes pay Ford's salary. We are his boss. And we deserve to know exactly where he is during his PAID leave of absence.

I hate to be the spoiler here, but it's entirely possible that the story checks out...and that the unidentified "driver" that was seen with Rob and Renata was the supervising senior resident or staff person. Renata -- his wife -- could just be up visiting him.

I hate to be the spoiler here, but it's entirely possible that the story checks out...and that the unidentified "driver" that was seen with Rob and Renata was the supervising senior resident or staff person. Renata -- his wife -- could just be up visiting him.

It falls apart when you consider the absolute sighting of his escalade. Supervised outings should be in facility licensed vehicle.

We know literally nothing about this situation, least of all whether Ford left rehab or has started using drugs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back