Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2014-05-13 at 9.35.22 PM.jpg

The worst offence: It is "a MPP".

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-13 at 9.35.22 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-13 at 9.35.22 PM.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,049
Last edited:
Well we have our tinfoil hats on, has anyone ever heard anything about that union boss McCormack? My brother says he sees him around driving a Ferrari. Think he makes enough as a union boss to be able to afford such a car? I know he successfully defended himself against corruption charges a few years ago but, ya know...

Once went to the TPA offices for a meeting (regarding a communications project). They seemed okay, but it was kind of intimidating: a boardroom table filled with big, frightening dudes basically seconded to the union. Kinda scary dudes who didn't look at all like cops anymore and had the the shit-eating grins of guys who had the world's balls on 'pre-squeeze'. McCormack chaired. He was pretty straightforward and forthright.

In Canadian Press style guide parlance, Rob Ford's father was an MPP, not a cabinet minister as erroneously reported by some media outlets.

Watching the CBC news just now and they had a story on ML Ready Mix and the factory expanding without permits and being a nuisance to the area and of course it's in Etobicoke and another of course : it smells like ford.... Thoughts? I'm too tired to research any connections but I wonder if they were assisted as well.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=ml+ready+mix&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Yup, he was a one term back bencher taboot.

I understand (but could be totally wrong) that he was given the nomination for the election that he won due to his donations to the OPC and that he was not supported the next time around (when the ridings were somewhat altered) because the OPC figured that they had tapped him out so far as more donations were concerned.

In Canadian Press style guide parlance, Rob Ford's father was an MPP, not a cabinet minister as erroneously reported by some media outlets.

And only a one term MPP back bencher at that. You have to either have exceptional character, or be an exceptional character to be a one term Conservative MPP under Harris..

Once Hudak is excised, look for the PCO to re embrace the "P" center(ish) and look for a Wild Rose(ish) new neo-liberal little L libertarian, just this side of Fascist, Ubër Con party... (to appear to reclaim the 'Reform' mantle.)

/And make the Reformers look like Liberals...
Harper electoral reform.jpg

Attachments

• Harper electoral reform.jpg
    Harper electoral reform.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 860
And only a one term MPP back bencher at that. You have to either have exceptional character, or be an exceptional character to be a one term Conservative MPP under Harris..

Once Hudak is excised, look for the PCO to re embrace the "P" center(ish) and look for a Wild Rose(ish) new neo-liberal little L libertarian, just this side of Fascist, Ubër Con party... (to appear to reclaim the 'Reform' mantle.)

/And make the Reformers look like Liberals...
View attachment 26332

Didn't even have budget for a hair-dresser.

Dang phone won't let me copy and paste a twitter post, but according to George Sawison (in a conversation with AlexNaylor,)some of Ford's "constituent meetings" were with ML Lumber.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back