636     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 576     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 716     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter knows Cayla well. She says Cayla is one of the brightest gals in her class and had no desire to be in this spotlight. All of her friends are quite upset that Doug has challenged her on this. Seems to be a new low for Doug, basically calling a 16 year old a liar, whether Rob is in rehab or not.

Then kindly tell your daughter to tell Cayla that she's won a few fans over this. Kudos to her for standing up to these Ford imbeciles when so many "grown-ups" cower. As the father of four daughters, you'd think Doug would show more sympathy.

I'm NO fan of Rob and Doug Ford, but if Tim Hortons says it was Doug Ford ... shouldn't that be good enough for you folks?

This is ridiculous.

Last edited:
My daughter knows Cayla well. She says Cayla is one of the brightest gals in her class and had no desire to be in this spotlight. All of her friends are quite upset that Doug has challenged her on this. Seems to be a new low for Doug, basically calling a 16 year old a liar, whether Rob is in rehab or not.

John Furr who is running for Trustee is doing the same thing on twitter.

Agreed. I respect what Jude has to say.

I too respect Jude but as I wrote earlier she is into RTing people who are more interested in self righteously shaming people who've wandered into their left wing wheelhouse, whether involving addiction or poverty.

Last edited:
I'm NO fan of Rob and Doug Ford, but if Tim Hortons says it was Doug Ford ... shouldn't that be good enough for you folks?

This is ridiculous.

Tim Hortons Corporate is VERY controversy adverse. Tim Hortons Franchisee, is pretty much exclusively risk adverse. Doug is an habitual liar, and not afraid of using intimidation. The part you did get right is it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

This is ridiculous.

No, it should not be good enough for us.

Because we are dealing with liars who can pay people off to shut up or tell falsehoods.

I'm not talking about capital punishment (or capital punishment by other means). Also, it would be a bit absurd to wish for (1) RoFo/DoFo to die AND (2) for them to cause the deaths of innocent bystanders in so doing.

But, assuming their deaths wouldn't injure others, I don't understand why it is considered bad form to hope that they cease to be alive. Their existence is detrimental to human society (ours in particular). I think I'm being rather charitable in this; after all, it can't be easy being them. If I were them I would also wish for my own death.

+1

This is basically what I was on about a few months ago when I got rained on "for wishing death upon them".

No, it should not be good enough for us.

Because we are dealing with liars who can pay people off to shut up or tell falsehoods.

Are you suggesting Rob and Doug Ford probably paid-off Tim Hortons and are lying on their behalf?

It is sad how obsessed some of you are with the whereabouts of Rob Ford.

Are you suggesting Rob and Doug Ford probably paid-off Tim Hortons and are lying on their behalf?

It is sad how obsessed some of you are with the whereabouts of Rob Ford.

"Paid off" was not implied at all. Are you a Ford person or something?

OK I posted something and now can't find it. I believe the young woman who saw Ford at Timmy's. Maybe he was on his way to his second part of rehab but I'm more inclined to believe a clueless witness than a lot of other folks. Either way, if we don't hear anything Ford for awhile (5 plus days), then maybe Rob Ford is in rehab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back