721     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.5K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG it's real? He actually covered his brother's name? He does realize that this isn't a monarchy right? The reign doesn't default to him if Rob isn't around. smdh.

You miss a day on here and you miss a lot. Reading this thread I was going to give my opinion on SAL, Dale, GFL etc. But I guess I will wait until things cool off. Like that's ever going to happen.

I am surprised how badly the Ford's want to go to the States. Canada is a safe-haven for corrupt right-wing d-bags with politician clout. Look at
Conrad Black and Alan Eagleson, (who btw, was Deco lawyer, and Doug Sr first got into taste on politics by working in Eagleson campaign.) How strange that either of these guys never got caught for the white-colllar crimes while in the nation they spend most time in but the FBI busted them first. Kind of reminds you of Robbie getting caught in Fla for DUI. I doubt American authorities give a crap who the Ford's are.

Please, give your thoughts!

MM is tweeting about "rumours" about TPS requesting the US deny entry of RoFo.

I really think he's grasping at straws these days.

Not really. I'm not a metroman apologist but he said there are rumours that TPS requested US Customs to turn him back. Then he said he doesn't think that is the case. He stated that if that was the case it would be more likely that robbie would have been prevented from leaving Canada in the first place. He's pointing out rumours then refuting them.

Amusing conspiracy theory of the day...

ford.JPG

...More like Slurpy, I think. Not wearing a suit, for starters. :)

Attachments

• ford.JPG
    ford.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,037
The both of them are completely deranged individual. Real nutjobs.

Two things that surprise me: no one has said to Doug so far that the process of becoming mayor or assuming the duties of mayor temporarily doesn't work that way? And he couldn't get the fine sign-making people of Deco to whip up some kind of nameplate to go over the edge of the desk?

Not ruling out a bid for the mayoralty but not trying too hard either.

I don't have a problem with councillors sitting in other seats while talking to other councillors. I have a problem with Doug defacing the nameplate unless he covers the word "mayor".

You know these Ford antics are so over-the-top that I literally have no idea what's a parody and what's real. When I first saw that I thought of course it's photo-shopped parody of Doug "replacing" Rob with cheap name tag and everything. Now I am looking at it closer and thinking "Wait WTF that was real" I kind of feel like Doug Holyday and the giant bird picking up baby situation.

BTW thank you for the kind words.

Two things that surprise me: no one has said to Doug so far that the process of becoming mayor or assuming the duties of mayor temporarily doesn't work that way? And he couldn't get the fine sign-making people of Deco to whip up some kind of nameplate to go over the edge of the desk?

Not ruling out a bid for the mayoralty but not trying too hard either.

Maybe he doesn't want to hire himself as campaign manager...

Oh, Mammo wants Doug to be mayor...

jcrandles_cp24 3:39pm via Twitter for iPhone
Mammoliti says he was the one who put the written 'Doug Ford' nameplate over the mayor's name.

Another TCHC resignation, this time it's the woman that worked on Ford's campaign. Check Dale's twitter feed for the link.

Doug's a little more definitive this afternoon... by Friday, he'll be holding his own rally.

ddale8 3:31pm via Web
According to @stephaniesmyth, Doug Ford has told CP24 that he is not ruling out a run for mayor. Doug had previously refused to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back