4.1K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 664     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they hired a Dr. Nick to medically sedate him for a month.

A 30-day medically induced coma?

Also, a few timely City proclamations are scheduled while he's out of town: Kindness Week (May 5-9), Freedom of Information Week (May 5-11), and Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia (May 16).

You must be joking, aren't you? LMAO

She likes to lord over Shelley Carroll the fact that the latter has no university degree whereas SAL does (in what?) and therefore Carroll has no business being involved in a budget process, but I see no evidence that SAL has contributed to balancing anyone's budget.

In my opinion, one would never guess that Shelley Carroll had no university education. She's incredibly well informed and insightful. Levy, on the other hand - good lord, what a train wreck.

Last edited:
Remember the pic where he was dragged to the flag raising? Almost like we had a "eat your brussel sprouts" day.

AoD

upinsmoke2_large.jpg

I like brussels sprouts...

Good luck, Toronto.

"NOW THEREFORE, I, Mayor Rob Ford, on behalf of Toronto City Council, do hereby proclaim May 4 – 10, 2014 as "Emergency Preparedness Week" in the City of Toronto."
View attachment 25725

Rob is prepared for an emergency - he has someone at the ready to go and do an LCBO run for him at any time if he's not able.

My son was in a rehab programme in the '80's. One of the requirements for entrance was that the family was required to attend for one of the weeks for family counseling. Anyone know if that is still standard practice? Will the Ford family be gone and incommunicado in the near future to support their Robbie?

It's not standard practice. It depends on the facility.

I'm sure Doug wouldn't have chosen one that requires family to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back