619     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 569     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 710     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Donavan was just on cbc radio 1's Day Six discussing the Muzik story. Totally paraphrasing, he said the story isn't RoFo's substance abuse it is corruption. He also said more stories are coming. Lots of questions around Muzik and Fordfest that remain unanswered. DoFo's response to Kevin's request for comment waste be very careful what the star printed. Link to interview http://http://www.cbc.ca/day6/blog/2014/05/01/rob-ford-and-muzik/

Edited to add link and put in DoFo's actual response.

I think we'll be hearing lots more about Musik and it's dealings

I think it is exceedingly likely that he has gone into rehab for real.

My theory is that the entire last few days have basically amounted to an family intervention.

Doug realized weeks ago that his brother was not going to stop binge drinking and using crack. He disappeared to Chicago to put the rehab plan in place, book the treatment center etc.

Kathy and Lisi were enlisted to put Rob in a room with crack cocaine, and "Unnamed" was there to film him getting loaded, and leak the footage of Rob huffing on the pipe in a matter of a few days. That's why there's 6 minutes of footage.

Rob of course had no idea his brother was going to force him into rehab, and is no doubt cursing as we speak, as he enters the long night of detox and drying out.

So it's "b---h set me up". With this family anything is possible. But if it's real rehab, why hasn't the family said so directly? Usually their weasel words mean they are hiding something.

Jimmi T:

I am sure they could produce the receipts (literally), but why would Muzik be the provider of booze out of ALL the providers out there? And one that has a business relationship with the city at that. Optics...

AoD

A little misty-eyed and nostalgic for all the good times? (Might make a great election poster)

FordBBQ13.jpg

Attachments

• FordBBQ13.jpg
    FordBBQ13.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 842
Last edited:
Expatriot;860174 I for one hope the rehab move is a legitimate attempt to get clean. I think that deep down he doesn't want to be mayor and has ramped up the self-destructive behavior since he took the job. If he's open to the rehab process said:
Even if it is a legitimate attempt, there's no way he is at the point where it will stick this time. He's nowhere near self aware and open minded enough yet to actually make changes needed to stay clean long term. Considering Doug has already said Rob is running when he gets back, his family obviously isn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back