224     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 476     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 596     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression Doolittle takes extra care to not say anything to rile up the Ford-ites too much because they terrify her. Rightfully so. I've noticed in every interview (and even in the book) she takes extra care to not look like she's picking on Ford, and gives him the benefit of the doubt at every opportunity. Not saying she's soft-pedalling anything, but it does seem like she's being...cautious.

I'd say Robyn is cautious, but it's about not jumping to conclusions or appearing biased against the Fords. That would be fatal to her ability to tell the story as a journo. Besides, jumping to conclusions is our job, not hers.

How does he keep getting away with threatening people? I can't get my head wrapped this.

Sorry, should have said 'I can't get
my head wrapped around this'. I am, sadly, devolving due to Ford's influence. (Or I'm in a drunken stupor.) :(

I am, sadly, devolving due to Ford's influence. (Or I'm in a drunken stupor.) :(

POSTSECRET: When I'm in a drunken stupor, I worry about sounding like I've borrowed the stylin's of Conrad Black.

Stealing toothbrushes???]
At last, some more fun.

POSTSECRET: Once did community service in downtown Detroit. Meals on Wheels.

Last edited:
I think it's really interesting that the Star has taken the position to not shy away from telling this story. Haven't they previously (more-or-less) kept the non-political siblings out of the news? What's changed?

The Fords are just like the rest of us - don't you have an adult sister that steals toothbrushes?

strange, this tweet came up for me through search, but I can't find it on her page... mind you I don't like these "new style" twitter pages that don't let you expand the tweet to see the replies. Maybe I'm doing something wrong

@anniezub 57m
my dad and rob ford and his wife #fancyfancy pic.twitter.com/d3NfWwQak2

BmWmgMHIcAAsABo.jpg

goldsbie 10:34pm via Web
Also, like her youngest brother, Kathy Ford seems to have quite the penchant for getting many extra chances and then sadly screwing them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back