366     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 474     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.3K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long-time lurker/first time poster here....

The bit earlier about Real Gangsters was a marketing blurb from a public relations firm via a service that distributes such press releases.

Does anyone think that "Juiceman" may be Robbie's driver? As Douggie said...put the dots together. Jerry's a bodybuilder with ties to a convicted illegal steriod dealer, was a City Hall security guard while Robbie was engaging in various unprofessional personal indescretions while in his office, works security at the nightclub were Robbie likes to show up after last call for 15 minutes immediately after hanging in his office for several hours around midnight with two "guests" he met at a hockey game where he appeared intoxicated (and at the same time when people near his office at City Hall noticed a peculiar crack-smoke like smell), and I think does or did live in Rexdale (this is all IIRC)...

It seems reasonable to conclude that someone who may be regularly/heavily using a fairly uncommon (as compared to say cocaine or cannabis) illicit substance like steriods likely isn't picking them up on the street corner from a local small-time dealer some distance removed from any connection to larger criminal enterprises engaged in the lucrative illegal drug trade. Steroids also make users aggressive and unpredictable.

A black man with a collapsible baton broke into the Basso house and assaulted Elena and Fabio, and she had talked about fearing Robbie's people targeting them because of the whole Robbie crack-smoking video affair.

Last edited:
It was Ev Delen. I was there that day, too. Right in the front row.

[video=youtube_share;00iehQ21O2w]http://youtu.be/00iehQ21O2w[/video]

Never actually listened to what they were saying before. F'n hilarious. City Hall's a gong show.

Would this debate still go to city council? Or did RoFo and his buddies on the Executive Committee kill it?

http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...posal-for-recall-legislation-for-councillors/

Toronto says no to proposal for recall legislation for councillors
Province still considering private members bill on same topic
York Guardian

Bad — or just unpopular — municipal politicians will be able to breathe more easily between elections, after Toronto’s executive committee deferred indefinitely a motion to ask for recall legislation.

The notice of motion was brought forward earlier this month by Scarborough councillors Chin Lee and Mike Del Grande.

Had it been approved, dissatisfied electors could pull a councillor or mayor out of office if they met fairly stringent criteria.

The plan would have required at least 25 per cent of total eligible voters, or 50 per cent of those who’d voted, to sign a petition asking for an election and submit it within 99 days. Proponents would have to cover three-quarters of the costs of the resulting byelection.

The provincial government is currently considering a private members bill looking at recall legislation for MPPs.

– David Nickle

Uh, does anyone want to discuss the implications of this? I've seen zero commentary about it anywhere else, which kinda surprised me. Especially in the wake of the TCHC scandal, this just seems like perfect timing, no? Our unaccountable crook of a Mayor is proudly, defiantly - hell, gleefully - standing by his unaccountable crook appointee, and it's at exactly this moment the invertebrates on city council decide against further measures for applying accountability to out-of-control lunatics who somehow manage to maneuver themselves into high public office. And city council continues with its recent winning streak. Jesus Christ.

The ongoing circus sideshow with Ford still has the eyes of the entire world on it, so I'd say it behooves our courageous local politicos to pull their collective thumb out, and actually push back against the Fords in some kind of consistent manner. Because it doesn't look good otherwise. For fuck's sakes, Ford surely has more enemies on council by now than friends or allies, right? So how could the rest of the council allow this? Are they that incompetent?

Rob Ford's shrill voice in the video above reminds me of the infamous "fat fuck" video when he's confronting John Barber. Same high-pitched voice.

The bit earlier about Real Gangsters was a marketing blurb from a public relations firm via a service that distributes such press releases.

Does anyone think that "Juiceman" may be Robbie's driver? As Douggie said...put the dots together. Jerry's a bodybuilder with ties to a convicted illegal steriod dealer, was a City Hall security guard while Robbie was engaging in various unprofessional personal indescretions while in his office, works security at the nightclub were Robbie likes to show up after last call for 15 minutes immediately after hanging in his office for several hours around midnight with two "guests" he met at a hockey game where he appeared intoxicated (and at the same time when people near his office at City Hall noticed a peculiar crack-smoke like smell), and I think does or did live in Rexdale (IIRC)...

I've been thinking the same thing. At first I thought that Rob had met him at CH, but now I think differently. In the Don Bosco Eagles picture posted here a while back there was a team member with the name Agyeman. I later noticed Jerry does spell his name that way sometimes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Last edited:
I've heard rumours about Baird and Kenney as well. Didn't hear the Harper one though.

Baird and Kenney are both gay.

Baird's favourite MO is too invite young men up to his place for a drink, proceed to spill it on them, and then invite them to have a shower to clean up. It is no secret in Ottawa/the Hill.

Does anyone think that "Juiceman" may be Robbie's driver? As Douggie said...put the dots together. Jerry's a bodybuilder with ties to a convicted illegal steriod dealer, was a City Hall security guard while Robbie was engaging in various unprofessional personal indescretions while in his office, works security at the nightclub were Robbie likes to show up after last call for 15 minutes immediately after hanging in his office for several hours around midnight with two "guests" he met at a hockey game where he appeared intoxicated (and at the same time when people near his office at City Hall noticed a peculiar crack-smoke like smell), and I think does or did live in Rexdale (this is all IIRC)...

It seems reasonable to conclude that someone who may be regularly/heavily using a fairly uncommon (as compared to say cocaine or cannabis) illicit substance like steriods likely isn't picking them up on the street corner from a local small-time dealer some distance removed from any connection to larger criminal enterprises engaged in the lucrative illegal drug trade. Steroids also make users aggressive and unpredictable.

While less common than smoking weed, steroids are definitely not uncommon (depending on the circles you move in). Your characterization of bodybuilders being hooked-up with dealers and commonly using other illicit drugs is also fairly accurate (if you're already self-regulating your hormone levels, why not regulate the party as well?). However, steroids don't make users "unpredictable" or pathologically aggressive or psychotic. Save that for an after-school special, please.

(With the exception of Trenbolone, especially with a coke chaser. That is a recipe for unpleasantness)

As for whether Jerry's juiceman...we definitely know Rob's last driver did some intimidating for him, so it would at least fit that pattern.

Juiceman

Does anyone think that "Juiceman" may be Robbie's driver?

I thought the Juiceman was higher up the totem pole than Ford?

As for whether Jerry's juiceman...we definitely know Rob's last driver did some intimidating for him, so it would at least fit that pattern.

If Jerry was Juiceman then Lisi would be even more dimwitted than has appeared to date. Re the ITO (from a Sun report):

In one intercept, an unknown male tells alleged gang member Liban Siyad that Lisi called "Juiceman" and told him "you're f...g dead."

"You’re f...g dead and everybody on your block is dead," the document states he said.

More (from a CBC report) re the ITO:

The newly unsealed papers report "a flurry of telephone activity" from Lisi's cellphone on May 17, 2013, the morning after the news gossip website Gawker broke the crack scandal story.

According to the police documents, a call was intercepted between Dixon Bloods gang member Liban Siyad and an unknown male on the same day. The unknown caller tells Siyad that Lisi was on a manhunt and had been threatening violence against anyone trying to leak the video.

The report quotes the unknown male, who mentions Lisi had called "Juiceman" … and told him that, 'You're f--king dead, you're f--king dead and everybody on your block is dead.'"

Another call intercepted as part of Project Traveller on the same day is between "Juiceman" and Siyad. In that conversation, according to the documents, "Juiceman" is quoted as saying he was confronted by Lisi and told that "if that video gets released, I’m gonna, I’m gonna run through all your houses, me and all the, all the Toronto police."

The author of the report adds: "I believe that this is in reference to the video that features Robert Ford smoking what appears to be a narcotic."

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, does anyone want to discuss the implications of this? I've seen zero commentary about it anywhere else, which kinda surprised me. Especially in the wake of the TCHC scandal, this just seems like perfect timing, no? Our unaccountable crook of a Mayor is proudly, defiantly - hell, gleefully - standing by his unaccountable crook appointee, and it's at exactly this moment the invertebrates on city council decide against further measures for applying accountability to out-of-control lunatics who somehow manage to maneuver themselves into high public office. And city council continues with its recent winning streak. Jesus Christ.

The ongoing circus sideshow with Ford still has the eyes of the entire world on it, so I'd say it behooves our courageous local politicos to pull their collective thumb out, and actually push back against the Fords in some kind of consistent manner. Because it doesn't look good otherwise. For fuck's sakes, Ford surely has more enemies on council by now than friends or allies, right? So how could the rest of the council allow this? Are they that incompetent?

I have emailed 3 councillors to ask whether it goes to city council now, or if it is dead in the water. But no one has got back to me yet.

Last edited:
Jimmi T mentioned that the police suspect that "juiceman" is a higher up in the Dixon Bloods crew, maybe the top guy. This website here, http://www.rapdict.org/Dixon_True_Bloods, says "Although not proven, it is rumoured that one of the founding members of this set was a former member of a New York based Bloods gang known as G-Shine who had relocated to the area around early 2000s." Maybe that person is "juiceman". Based on the ITO's I'm more inclined to believe that he is someone involved in the gang and not Jerry or Frank D'Angelo, former apple juice salesman.

Also, juice doesn't necessarily refer to steroids or the beverage. According to urbandictionary, juice is slang for "respect and credibility on the street." Who might have credibility and respect from Toronto gang members? Someone from a tougher, American gang perhaps?

Last edited:
Juiceman

Jimmi T mentioned that the police suspect that "juiceman" is a higher up in the Dixon Bloods crew, maybe the top guy. This website here, http://www.rapdict.org/Dixon_True_Bloods, says "Although not proven, it is rumoured that one of the founding members of this set was a former member of a New York based Bloods gang known as G-Shine who had relocated to the area around early 2000s." Maybe that person is "juiceman". Based on the ITO's I'm more inclined to believe that he is someone involved in the gang and not Jerry or Frank D'Angelo, former apple juice salesman.

From the wiretaps it is perfectly clear that Juiceman is in with the gang, not Jerry or Frank D'Angelo. (It seems that the latest speculation started with some people who must not have read the ITO.)

Take a look at my post at 11:35 am. It is just two posts above yours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back