635     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 575     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 716     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Ford's staffers take photos of the sitters and media all the time. Media take pics all the time, too. Why would a permit be required?

Around the Security station there might be concerns. Same thing near the filtration plants. Ever since 9/11 things have tightened up considerably.

Corporate Security will have a copy of the photography policy on city property.

You can ask a supervisor after the holiday weekend.

I was only going to get one bobble head. It was only when I got closer did I notice that the bobbles were of him wearing his black suit with a red tie and another with a black bow tie commemorating his recent trip to LA. I thought what a great PR move and only 2500 of each running $30 a piece. There was also a $100 bobble head of him with a football tie. $90 was still more than what I was expecting to buy. I've posted picks of them on my FB only to receive requests for them. I should have bought more as I am giving a couple them away to friends. Next time I'll get more.

Sounds like you sure do like bobbleheads.

Tom Smarty Pants is saying Renata wasn't there last night? He's wrong.
Bldk1LFIYAAZwmJ.jpg

https://twitter.com/vicptashnick/status/456944752068689920

Boy, Stephanie's taking on a "creepy young girl" version of her father's eyes.

Rob Ford's staffers take photos of the sitters and media all the time. Media take pics all the time, too. Why would a permit be required?

If Ford's staffers are taking pictures of the public while acting in a professional capacity (i.e. if requested by Ford), a member of the public could theoretically file a complaint to the privacy commissioner. It's very unlikely that the video surveillance notice of collection At city hall allows for that kind of collection, so it could be an illegal collection of personal information.

If I was a member of that congregation, I would be deeply insulted. Good Friday is supposed to be a solemn high holy day.

PS: so I guess the TPS didn't find anything on that iPhone?

Boy, Stephanie's taking on a "creepy young girl" version of her father's eyes.

What is "creepy" is your need to bring up his children in this thread. You're done this several times. Leave his kids out of this -- attack Rob all you want -- that is fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back