606     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 652     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Peat said there are 296 tables of 10, so realistically a maximum of 2960 attendees but I doubt they'll get that many.

Giving away free stuff will always create lines, it's no different from the cult BBQs. Just another carnival with the same barkers... nothing new to see.

I wonder where the Mission Accomplished banners are?

Last edited:
Last edited:
If the line up for bobbleheads is long, it's only because you can make a killing selling them on eBay to people who only know Ford as the butt on jokes on late night TV.

This lie didn't last an hour. And now it's Randy who owns the fire truck...

reporterdonpeat 6:55pm via iOS
Doug Ford confirms Randy Ford bought the fire truck and dismissed fire fighters association concerns

John Filion is there. "You can't underestimate the enemy." That's what they are. You can't reason with these people.

Always difficult to judge a book by its cover. But Ford Nation definitely looks like a bunch of oddballs. Flat earthers, the old and senile, drifters and the socially isolated.

Always difficult to judge a book by its cover. But Ford Nation definitely looks like a bunch of oddballs. Flat earthers, the old and senile, drifters and the socially isolated.

I beg to differ...

BldWglvCAAEnED0.jpg

Attachments

• BldWglvCAAEnED0.jpg
    BldWglvCAAEnED0.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 836
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back